Pleba girls party ... kissin' the boys and making them cry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

I actually checked my yahoo account this morning, looking for it. Alas, there was nothing. :sigh:

:lol:

Yeah, sorry... I got tired and gave up. I doubt that'll happen tonight :ohmy: These sound clips need to come with a warning label :faint:

:hug: morning Wild!

Sad_Girl said:
Oh, yeah, one thing in the sims I don't think I mentioned, Sim Adam and Sim Sad_Girl were in the hot tub... I thought he would make a move :sigh: he just kept splashing water at me. I got pissed off and left :scream:

** Yes, fly, thats the one I'm writing :wink:

You know the real SG would have just mauled Adam anyways. :wink:

Elessarian said:
Which do I like better...this file or the PopMuzikgasm?

Only one way to find out....

PopMuzikgasm? That must be one of the new ones, I don't have that one yet.

*rushes to get headphones*

*imagines tomorrow morning*

"I'm sorry computer consultant girl, for bringing absolutely nothing worthwhile to this meeting, and for sitting here staring off into space like Cletus the slack-jawed yokel, to boot. You see, it's been awfully hot out, and my sleep has been spotty and sporadic. Oh yeah. I also sat up last night listening to Bono make extremely erotic, orgasmic noises, and I couldn't pull myself away. I knew you'd understand. Thanks."

VintagePunk said:

"I'm sorry computer consultant girl, for bringing absolutely nothing worthwhile to this meeting, and for sitting here staring off into space like Cletus the slack-jawed yokel, to boot. You see, it's been awfully hot out, and my sleep has been spotty and sporadic. Oh yeah. I also sat up last night listening to Bono make extremely erotic, orgasmic noises, and I couldn't pull myself away. I knew you'd understand. Thanks."

I'm just talking about the one in the single...it's not live of course, but his moaning + the music makes for a very, er...um, satisfying climax.

VintagePunk said:

Can't see that going over well VP but it's always worth a shot :wink: :lol:

And Cletus!! :bow:

Bye Eless! :hug: And enjoy your day Wild!

Blue Crack addiction really should be a valid excuse for your situations, Wild, DG and VP... I think we're being repressed and discriminated against!

Blue Crack addicts unite! :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Can't see that going over well VP but it's always worth a shot :wink: :lol:

And Cletus!! :bow:

Bye Eless! :hug: And enjoy your day Wild!

My cognitive albilities really go into the crapper when I'm tired. Not to mention the fact that pretty much every neuron in the ol' noggin is currently devoted to B stimuli. :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom