PLEBA girls party-join today and pay only $69.69 for your HDTV!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Wild! I was sat there thinking oh my life she'll be sitting there with her head in her hands, going crazy! And when they went ahead, i felt really happy for you! I mean i'd prefer Arsenal to win myself rather than Man U!!!! :lol: :yes:

Actually, it was the last day of the Scottish Premier league today and it went rite to the wire between Rangers and Celtic! Looked as if Celtic were going to win, but then Motherwell(Who they were playing!)scored 2 goals so it meant Rangers won on goal difference! I was listening to it on the radio, and i know i said i'm not all that interested but when it's big final matches like that, it is quite exciting! I do like to watch the world cup&I really enjoyed that in '98 in particular!

I'm voting for the tickets have arrived or she just wants to shout out her undying love and devotion to all of us. :giggle: :heart:

Russty I had a little picture made up with some (about 10) of the different hair styles I've done, that I posted awhile back; but it was one of the pic's that I took down when I was getting warning about using too much bandwidth

I've had Red, Blonde, Brunette, Brunette with blonde streaks, brunette with blonde bangs, strawberry blonde, auburn, Purple and green hair. Boy-short but never shaved, and down almost long enough to sit on a couple of times. Curly, straight, wavy, braided, ratted, you name it. I always actually liked the hair style you said you have now, but I hate the way i look with short hair, so I never went for it on myself
:D

SG - Celtic is pronounced using your latter version! :)

Yes, with an S!

susanp6 said:
SG - Celtic is pronounced using your latter version! :)

Yes, with an S!

Ok, cuz I hear it that way 98% of the time but then there are a few who insist it's supposed to be the other way, and they are usually so adamant that you go 'maybe they know what they're talking about' :shrug:

CONGRATULATIONS SG!!!!!!! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

And DG - You are officially :crazy: to get that many posts so fast!!!

You'll be overtaking me in no time!! :coocoo:

SG - I guarantee it's Celtic pronounced with an S! I should know, since i live in Glasgow and hear it said all the time on Tv/radio!

Sad_Girl said:
Russty I had a little picture made up with some (about 10) of the different hair styles I've done, that I posted awhile back; but it was one of the pic's that I took down when I was getting warning about using too much bandwidth

I've had Red, Blonde, Brunette, Brunette with blonde streaks, brunette with blonde bangs, strawberry blonde, auburn, Purple and green hair. Boy-short but never shaved, and down almost long enough to sit on a couple of times. Curly, straight, wavy, braided, ratted, you name it. I always actually liked the hair style you said you have now, but I hate the way i look with short hair, so I never went for it on myself
:D

I should do a collage of pics of all my many hair dos over the years. Your list sounds alot like mine. lol I've had everything from pink, purple, blue hair, to blond, burnette, auburn, black, and all sorts of inbetweens. I had hair down to my knees when I started high school, but I cut it short my sophmore year. Its seems to have been getting shorter and shorter ever since. This is the shortest its ever been. It did freak out Mr. Cat a bit at first, but know he says he likes it. hehe He told me I look like Demi Moore from GI Jane. lol My mother hates all the stuff I do with my hair. I'm so gonna take a picture of this and email it too her. mwhahaha

Susan I'm so happy the tix came! W00t!!! Big sigh of relief! :D

Thanx for the congrats girls! :D :love:

You all are so insightful with anything U2-related! :sexywink:

SG - Don't know if you read what i said or not, but that cap you did was :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Hiya Drea! :wink:

You can indeed tell them to shove it, since i've lived close to Scottish football all all of my 37 years!!! :yes:

Oh yeah, Russty, you're mom will LOVE this look :wink:
My mom was actually in on most of mine with me; it was my Dad who would get the scowl on his face and be all disgusted with me for all the stuff I did to my hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom