Pleba Girl's Party - It's no secret that we're a......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm alright Sami thanks for asking :)

I remember that feeling - realizing you were in the top grade, one year to go... I had Senior-itis so bad ... I feel sorry still for the people who had to put up with me that year :wink:

grumpyhypercombust.gif
grumpyhypercombust.gif
grumpyhypercombust.gif
grumpyhypercombust.gif

:love:

:shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm alright Sami thanks for asking :)

I remember that feeling - realizing you were in the top grade, one year to go... I had Senior-itis so bad ... I feel sorry still for the people who had to put up with me that year :wink:

:lol: We aren't "allowed" to get senioritis until second semester. :grumpy: They really pile work on us during the first part of senior year so that we don't slip- and if we do, they don't tolerate it. :laugh: :yikes:

Really going :wave:

WildHoney said:

But isn't Edge playing with your gadjets ??? :eyebrow:

Excuse Me? :shocked: Exactly what are you insinuating here? :ohmy: :eek:

:lmao: I have no idea what "gadjets" are! :lol:

Ok, well, anyway.
My dearly beloved laptop is now in the hands of my favourite (and only) aunt, and I'm officially bored.
Unfortunately, I didn't save my stuff on CD this time, so all my fics and photoshop experiments went with her. I now only have my notepad and pen. :( :sigh:

Did I happen to mention that I officially got summer holiday yesterday? :D
Well I did. So I can be on here all night and all day :happy:

Except that no one else is... Bye!

:giggle: I love you jumping typeface Jem!

A very quick hello & hugs for youse all! :D

normally i don't ask you to look in the FYM sectioin-- but I just posted something VERY IMPORTANT there related to NYC you all "should" [i hope] take a look at. :| :sad: :mad: :mad:

maybe at library tonight...if not catch you tomoorrow :)

Thanks Daz. I was messing about with my banner wizard on the comp. not really sure what im doing with it. :uhoh: :lmao:

It looks kinda cool, though it stretched the pic a bit more than i wanted. :grumpy: See you later hopefully. I'll check the thread out later :hug::heart:

Back
Top Bottom