PLEBA Girls Party: In The Name Of Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diane L

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Freaked out in a Moonage Daydream, oh yeah!
Early morning, April 4
Shots ring out in the Memphis sky,
Free at last
They took your life
They could not take your pride
In the name of love
One more in the name of love
In the name of love
One more in the name of love...

Thanks, Weldy.

I remember the day I first saw the "Pride" video on MTV. The record wasn't out yet, and I was so blown away by the song...I was like, "I have to get this record NOW!" So, when people used to argue in setlist parties that U2 should drop the song, I never could agree with that.

I miss setlist parties...

Great title, Diane! :up: Although I must say I'm a bit more partial to April 3. :lol:

I think I've got my part for the fly down. Just have to upload it... :reject:

Diane L said:
Thanks, Weldy.

I remember the day I first saw the "Pride" video on MTV. The record wasn't out yet, and I was so blown away by the song...I was like, "I have to get this record NOW!" So, when people used to argue in setlist parties that U2 should drop the song, I never could agree with that.

I miss setlist parties...

I think we all miss the setlist parties Diane :hug:

Thanks, VP. I tend to remember things that take place in April.

It's the 10th anniversary of my brother's death on Thursday, and I was going to spend the day working on a scrapbook about him. But a couple of women I work with and I are going out to lunch that day...it was the best day to do so in our schedules and I decided it was better to be around people than to sit in the house by myself.

That's really why I tend to remember April days...

Thanks Diane! :hug: I had a great day. It was so much better than I thought it would be. I normally hate birthdays, but this one was good. And the parties continue all week, which will be fun! :D

Parties all week... that reminds me that I have to start buying stuff for Saturday...
Diane :hug: sorry to hear about your brother

Diane L said:
Thanks, VP. I tend to remember things that take place in April.

It's the 10th anniversary of my brother's death on Thursday, and I was going to spend the day working on a scrapbook about him. But a couple of women I work with and I are going out to lunch that day...it was the best day to do so in our schedules and I decided it was better to be around people than to sit in the house by myself.

That's really why I tend to remember April days...

:hug:

The anniversary of my dad's is in a week.

I can't believe there are so many people up at this hour! :lol:

I gotta go to sleep now. I don't do well with very little sleep! :) I'm going to post my link to my part for The Fly, then head to bed.

Have a great night/day everyone, and see you later! :wave: :hug:

Diane L said:
VP :hug: April IS the cruelest month, as someone (T.S. Eliot?) once wrote...

It seems to be a big birthday month in PLEBAland, though, and birthdays are good things. Happy birthday, Jez!!!

It's the weirdest thing, every year, I can never remember the exact day, if it's the 10th or 11th. :lol: It's like I have this mental block that prevents me. The actual day it happened though was Easter Sunday, 8 years ago (where has the time gone??). This is the first year in ages that I won't have exams to keep me occupied.

Jez, I have a job interview at 11:15. :yikes: I went to bed ridiculously early...about 8 pm!!! Then I woke up at 2 am and have to get back to sleep in an hour or so.

I have off from my usual part-time job that I work on Tuesdays, but have the option of going in to another freelance job place part of the day. I have another project I should be working on, though, so I might stay home to do that after the interview.

Back
Top Bottom