Pleba girls party-I led Bono on with my innocent eyes.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_gal said:

Oh yeah.....it's great for all the gay guys! :lol:

If he's gay then thats fine, he's still pretty and he's still my friend :cute:

I'm going to have a whole colony of gay friends soon :lmao:

:lmao: Yep you never know you might have more gay friends then you know. :wink:

One thing my good friend said last week when we were having coffee and moaning about how it sucks to be adults sometimes and how love can hurt so much. She reminded me that I was very lucky that I have alot of friends in this life who love me. I thought about it for a moment and she was right. So don't discount your friends who often love you more then you may realize or more then they can express. :heart:

Russty Cat said:

:hug : Thank you! This is going to be so great, cuz I have more new stuff as well. hehe Do you have a copy of them on Conan? I have it on dvd now a great really nice clear copy with menus and all. And hopefully I'll have their Rock and Roll Hall of fame appearance as well if this torrent works. I'm trying to nab a few other really rare things, but I don't want to say I have them till they work for sure. You'll be getting quite the package of stuff. :giggle :

:up: :bow: Cool!

I have Conan on video, but I would love to have it on DVD :D

I don't have the secrets ones except for on the computer, I would love to see those on the big screen TV :hyper:

:edge: Bono hits us. :shifty: Sometimes really hard. :sad:

:lmao:

and I kind of lost enthusiasm for that story with the little tiff I got into with some people over where I first had it posted. :slant: I'll probably work on it again eventually, but for now the two chapters I wrote are up at the new WTE.

but I did just write and Edge extended scene in 'On the rising tide' which I'll be sending out by tomorrow at the latest :wink:

bono_gal said:

It's cool :D

Even if they do kiss loads of girls :lol:

Erm, new boy?

He acts really oddly around boys and its obvious that he's flirting with them.

I was taking pictures last night and he made damn sure i got this one....

100_1441.jpg

I know its only a joke.....but just cant help thinking that there's somethin more in it :shrug:

My mother always said that there is always a little bit of truth behind all the joking and sarcasim. :yes:

bono_gal said:

It's cool :D

Even if they do kiss loads of girls :lol:

Erm, new boy?

He acts really oddly around boys and its obvious that he's flirting with them.

I was taking pictures last night and he made damn sure i got this one....

X

I know its only a joke.....but just cant help thinking that there's somethin more in it :shrug:

Maybe he's just curious or interested in both. he seems from everything you've said to be very flirty with girls (you) as well :shrug:

It's hard to be a teenager, I wouldn't go back I don't think. Maybe to age 19 or 20 though :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:up: :bow: Cool!

I have Conan on video, but I would love to have it on DVD :D

I don't have the secrets ones except for on the computer, I would love to see those on the big screen TV hyper:

:edge Bono hits us. shifty: Sometimes really hard. sad:

:lmao

and I kind of lost enthusiasm for that story with the little tiff I got into with some people over where I first had it posted. slant: I'll probably work on it again eventually, but for now the two chapters I wrote are up at the new WTE.

but I did just write and Edge extended scene in 'On the rising tide' which I'll be sending out by tomorrow at the latest :wink

I'll send ya a dvd copy. :D And I'll see about getting the secrets on a dvd as well. I have some other bits your gonna like I will put on there.

I'm so biting the kneecaps of those bitches! I swear they should not be screwing with my friends or my fanfic! ARGH! :mad: :rant:

I'll be looking for the extended scene. :D hehe

I'm watching Bruce Springsteen on the hall of fame induction and damn he is cracking me up. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

My mother always said that there is always a little bit of truth behind all the joking and sarcasim. :yes:

:lol:

thats good then isnt it.

for the guy in that photo :lmao:

He was really down last night and i told my friend and she said
"I think he likes that girl, and she's like over there kissing her boyfriend"

I said "I think he's more upset because he likes her boyfriend"

Weird :shrug:

*~Bretthead~*

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Maybe he's just curious or interested in both. he seems from everything you've said to be very flirty with girls (you) as well :shrug:

It's hard to be a teenager, I wouldn't go back I don't think. Maybe to age 19 or 20 though :wink:

I would definetly go back to being 19 and kiss everyone in site. :lol: it was definetly a hard time, but I wish I had done things so differently. :yes:

lips.jpg

b8da4e7e.jpg

Russty - the fan fic thing wasn't a real big deal - they were probably trying to be helpful even, but fan fic is an amateur pursuit, and they were saying I 'Had potential' but were nitpicking little things like a missing hyphen and apostrophe :slant: I figured if they're gonna make a big deal out of that stuff I can just post elsewhere. I write this stuff for the fun and practice, and If I don't want to edit and revise it like I have to do my professional stuff, I'll just post it somewhere people can deal with the little typos and such

BG post new boy :drool: :lol:

Russty, you have HOF on dvd? :drool: I had it taped on DVR and then my dad erased it :mad: I just got a new dvd recorder so from now on I'm backing up all my stuff :bow:

Sad_Girl said:
Brett's cute BG :flirt:

He could call me Mrs. Robinson :sexywink:

:reject: :lmao:

Hahahahaha amazing :heart:

Yeah, he's cute.....he knows it.

Something that put me right off him though...

I used to be in one of his classes at the start of term but we both dropped out.

Well there was this girl who used to like him,...and she was, you know a bit big. Well, she used to talk to him and he was ok with her but once she walked into class and she wasnt dressed as subtly as you should be if you know what i mean.

He sniggered at her and like whispered something to his friend about her, i gave him the nastiest snarl ever and he shut up about her.

It annoyed me because i used to be really big....and i wouldnt like to think thats what he would have said about me if i still looked like that.

HOLY CRAP! Edge just walked out on stage on the R&R hall of fame and he is wearing the shirt that my tattoo wings came from! I had no clue he wore that shirt that night! This damn show was the reason I started listening to them again so much. :heart: Long story short but the night this was on tv the boys saved me from a very bad place I was in. They've been keeping me going ever since. :love:

SG that just seems so stupid. I read the chapters and didn't see anything wrong with them at all. People need to get over themselves sometimes.

Sami I don't have a taped copy, but I have this MPG4 copy on the puter, which I can't burn. :madspit: Stupid thing! So I'm downloading a dvd torrent of the show right now. Once I know I have it for sure I will let you know. If you want a copy I can send you one. :D :hug:

bono_gal said:

Hahahahaha amazing :heart:

Yeah, he's cute.....he knows it.

Something that put me right off him though...

I used to be in one of his classes at the start of term but we both dropped out.

Well there was this girl who used to like him,...and she was, you know a bit big. Well, she used to talk to him and he was ok with her but once she walked into class and she wasnt dressed as subtly as you should be if you know what i mean.

He sniggered at her and like whispered something to his friend about her, i gave him the nastiest snarl ever and he shut up about her.

It annoyed me because i used to be really big....and i wouldnt like to think thats what he would have said about me if i still looked like that.

:madspit: that's definitely something that would put me right off, too. But you never know, from just one stupid comment, how people really feel. It's just something to be aware of that he might be like :slant:

:hug: Hi Dis! I read what you did for your friend, that was so nice of you! :heart:

:hug: Hi Fly, how are you tonight?

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: Yep you never know you might have more gay friends then you know. :wink:

One thing my good friend said last week when we were having coffee and moaning about how it sucks to be adults sometimes and how love can hurt so much. She reminded me that I was very lucky that I have alot of friends in this life who love me. I thought about it for a moment and she was right. So don't discount your friends who often love you more then you may realize or more then they can express. :heart:

Hi all............:wave: :wave:

I soooo much cherish :hug: :heart: my freinds!!! even if sometimes i am not in as much contact with some of them as i 'd like at this point in my life......

Sad_Girl said:

:madspit: that's definitely something that would put me right off, too. But you never know, from just one stupid comment, how people really feel. It's just something to be aware of that he might be like :slant:

:hug: Hi Dis! I read what you did for your friend, that was so nice of you! :heart:

Hey SG:hug: thanks:)

BG:love:!!!!

:angry:

OMG! That is such a funny pic!!:lmao: looks like you guys were having a great time:lmao::drool:

is new boy the one that kissed you ..or the other boy?

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, i know.

i tried to look passed it really.

but it still wasnt very nice :mad:

I'm pretty good thanks! Tomorrow's the last day of clinical *sigh of relief* and my first exam is on Saturday...so I'm kind of stressed but I just want everything to be over. :wink:

How's everyone doing? :hug:

Back
Top Bottom