Pleba girls party-I led Bono on with my innocent eyes.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
BG:l ove:!!!!

: angry:

OMG! That is such a funny pic!!:lmao: looks like you guys were having a great time: lmao:: drool:

is new boy the one that kissed you ..or the other boy?

We had an amazing time :lol:

There are some hilarious pictures of last night around...there's on which you would deem as explicit so i wouldnt post it.

& yeah it is of new boy in a compromising postition with a boy....all in jest....apparantley :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:
I'm pretty good thanks! Tomorrow's the last day of clinical *sigh of relief* and my first exam is on Saturday...so I'm kind of stressed but I just want everything to be over. :wink:

How's everyone doing? :hug:

Fly:hug: exams:yikes: I am tired just hearing that word...everything will be ok..your so brilliant:love:

I am good...saw the boys lastnight:drool: the show rocked:rockon: got home at 3am:crack: got up and went to work at 6am.

bono_gal said:

We had an amazing time :lol:

There are some hilarious pictures of last night around...there's on which you would deem as explicit so i wouldnt post it.

& yeah it is of new boy in a compromising postition with a boy....all in jest....apparantley :lmao:

explict doens't scare me:evil:

:lmao:

I saw the kissy pic:ohmy: ....its prob harmless...but I have to tell you ....that happened to me once:|

Dismantled said:

explict doens't scare me:evil:

:lmao:

I saw the kissy pic:ohmy: ....its prob harmless...but I have to tell you ....that happened to me once:|

Oh dear...

im going to take it down in two minutes!

*~New boy in compromising position....ask to see :lol:~*

Last edited:
HI Fly :hug: and Dazz :hug:

Dazz I totally appreciate my friends even more lately. After loosing someone who was so important to me earlier this year I try not to take them for granted. As well as coming out of the closet so to speak about my sexuality to most of them and having them still love me and accept me was so damn hard, but it made me love them all the more. :heart:

dazzledbylight said:
yeah..........dis!!!!!!!! give us your mini report!!!!!!!! :drool:

hey Dazzy:hug:

Nothing spectacular happened lastnight...I gave up my GA tix to a friend and took a seat in the bleachers..our friend came from AZ to see us and the show and I wanted him to have an amazing experience that I have been having. I was in the bleachers with my brother...we had a blast still:rockon:

No meetings this time...pretty low key, good show though:drool:

Russty Cat said:

Dazz I totally appreciate my friends even more lately. After loosing someone who was so important to me earlier this year I try not to take them for granted. As well as coming out of the closet so to speak about my sexuality to most of them and having them still love me and accept me was so damn hard, but it made me love them all the more. :heart:

:hug:

Dis you're so generous with your GA ticket giving :love:

dazzledbylight said:
as one who can't afford any more gigs..ANY show would be :hyper: for me

Did your Ariz friend have a great time?? or haven't you heard from them yet?

Come to the Barfly in liverpool :lmao:

It's a fiver in so im sure its ok.....not like the $100's you pay for U2 :lol:

And we have fun...as you can see in the pictures :giggle:

dazzledbylight said:
as one who can't afford any more gigs..ANY show would be :hyper: for me

Did your Ariz friend have a great time?? or haven't you heard from them yet?

oh yeah he loved it...we all rode back here together and he went home today...he loves U2..this was his first show.

FlyYourKite said:

:hug:

Dis you're so generous with your GA ticket giving :love:

:hug: :heart: :sexyflirt: If you were just a tad bit older... :giggle: :wink:

Dis that was such a sweet thing to do! You are a great friend! :heart:

bono_gal said:
I have to go now :(

girls will you edit your quotes with those pictures of brett in please?

Thanks a lot :)

Night all!

x x :hug: x x

:(

NO:angry: you stay right here missy!

Edit the pics? NO:angry: I am going to spread them all over the world!!! Muwhahahhahahahah:evil:

:wink: goodnigth lilsis:heart:

Back
Top Bottom