Pleba Girls Party - Hopping the Easter Bunny leaves something bigger Than An Egg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

I like a girl with a bit of meat on her :drool:

You probably haven't put anything on, you're young and fit :hug:

:lol: :hug:

What kills me about the Elevation tour is that they opened and closed it in the arenas right around my house!! :scream: And I WAS living here!! :sad: I liked them, but nowhere near as much as I do now. :lol: I guess I didn't know they were on tour or something. :tsk: :(

**actually I wasn't living here yet when they opened the tour, but I was here when they closed it

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

:lol: :hug:

What kills me about the Elevation tour is that they opened and closed it in the arenas right around my house!! :scream: And I WAS living here!! :sad: I liked them, but nowhere near as much as I do now. :lol: I guess I didn't know they were on tour or something. :tsk: :(

I been lucky but i fell in :love: with U2 in 1984 , couldn't go to Unforgettable Fire gigs dad said too young, Joshua Tree couldn't go as i had exams and i didn't see them live until 1992 except on Live Aid on the TV:drool:

My mate Matt saw them live for the first time in 1982 and he's 2 years older than me

Boys have it so much easier :madwife:

sami0201 said:

:lol : :hug :

What kills me about the Elevation tour is that they opened and closed it in the arenas right around my house!! :scream : And I WAS living here!! :sad : I liked them, but nowhere near as much as I do now. :lol : I guess I didn't know they were on tour or something. :tsk : : (

**actually I wasn't living here yet when they opened the tour, but I was here when they closed it

aww that sucks :( :hug:

A guy i know in my town (the married U2 fan who thinks im beautiful, why does he have to be married :grumpy: ) has seen them since the Joshua Tree Tour :jelaous: though he hasnt seen them outside Europe yet

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

I been lucky but i fell in :love: with U2 in 1984 , couldn't go to Unforgettable Fire gigs dad said too young, Joshua Tree couldn't go as i had exams and i didn't see them live until 1992 except on Live Aid on the TV:drool :

My mate Matt saw them live for the first time in 1982 and he's 2 years older than me

Boys have it so much easier :madwife:

:madwife: Boys

My mom dropped off my dinner a few minutes ago. Then when I stood outside to talk to her for a few minutes, she scolded me for being outside in a tee shirt and shorts with a cold. :cute: :lol:

My windows keep closing on me. :angry: I need to go run ad-aware/norton, or something. :angry: BRB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom