Pleba Girls Party - getting ready for a BIG one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:
And the thread is moving a mile a minute again ( I think, I have no idea how far a mile is) :lol:
Hi everyone who showed up after I got lost... :wave:

5280 feet

:nerd:

Wild, NYC on NYE :crazy: :yikes:
I've always wanted to go watch the ball drop, though :lol:

dazzledbylight said:

:hmm: :shifty: :laugh:

thanks for the "sim-alert" drea! :wink:
i'll bop over there in just a min or two! :restraint: :laugh:

How's the K-Needles going ?! :hyper:

i

They're going *g*

To hell with restraint girl, get yourself over there! You're going to want to print that out, too :sexywink:

Drea, I did see part of the Canada-Sweden women's hockey final. (We get CBC here -- one advantage of living close to the border.) Good game, they deserved the gold medal. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:angry:
You can't get in them?

I thought you were flexible? Now all my fanatsies are ruined.

Thanks, thanks alot.

And you got out of your pants because they were grouchie............plus you're so sexy in socks and undies :combust:

:angry: I am wearing me rhinestone Groupie undies too...and my fuzzy green socks:lmao:!!! Groupie undies are appropriate...cause..like we'd be a group in your pants....or is that a grope?:angry:

Bye Wild :hug:

Wow, I'm reading this magazine article in Jane about the writer's friend who died of cancer, and there's a picture of her in her casket (at the wake I guess) and leaning up against the top of the casket is a picture of the girl with Bono. :sad: :heart:

U2 :heart:

jobob said:
Drea, I did see part of the Canada-Sweden women's hockey final. (We get CBC here -- one advantage of living close to the border.) Good game, they deserved the gold medal. :wink:

*G* So you get to see what GOOD Olympic coverage is then - that's good :wink: I saw a few hours of NBC coverage back in 2002 *SHUDDER* I couldn't get back across the border to CBC fast enough the next day :lol:

sami0201 said:
Bye Wild :hug:

Wow, I'm reading this magazine article in Jane about the writer's friend who died of cancer, and there's a picture of her in her casket (at the wake I guess) and leaning up against the top of the casket is a picture of the girl with Bono. :sad: :heart:

U2 :heart:

awww:sad: it really show how U2 effects people

Dismantled said:

awww:sad: it really show how U2 effects people

I know :sad: Now I just got to this part in the article:

"By Thanksgiving Day, her deterioration was hard to ignore, though. I was excited to see her, because she'd texted me to say that Glenda, the queen of connections, had gotten Bono to visit her after a show."

Bono is amazing, he went to the hospital to visit her :heart:

Drea said:

*G* So you get to see what GOOD Olympic coverage is then - that's good :wink: I saw a few hours of NBC coverage back in 2002 *SHUDDER* I couldn't get back across the border to CBC fast enough the next day :lol:

No kidding. There are many people on this side of the border who prefer watching CBC Olympic coverage (Winter and Summer).

For one thing, the CBC doesn't tape-delay everything the way American networks do. :mad:

sami0201 said:

I know :sad : Now I just got to this part in the article:

"By Thanksgiving Day, her deterioration was hard to ignore, though. I was excited to see her, because she'd texted me to say that Glenda, the queen of connections, had gotten Bono to visit her after a show."

Bono is amazing, he went to the hospital to visit her :heart:

Bono :heart:

:sad:

im gonna have to go to bed aswell, got to work overtime in the morning :|

:hug::heart:

X

jobob said:

No kidding. There are many people on this side of the border who prefer watching CBC Olympic coverage (Winter and Summer).

For one thing, the CBC doesn't tape-delay everything the way American networks do. :mad:

We have prime time repeats, but they actually show live coverage during the day - this time around it's been from about 5am till 4 or 5, with prime time stuff starting at 6.

Back
Top Bottom