Pleba girls' party.....Corrupting and inducting fresh blood!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MUCCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :hug: :hug: :heart:

Yes, i'm back!!!! I've been posting for about 5 or 6 days now&i was meaning to get aroound to emailing you&sorry i didn't sooner! :sad:

I've been reading you're at McGills&i'm soooooo pleased for you! :applaud: :rockon: Did i see that you got 86% for your final exams? It's nursing you're studying isn't it?

I can't boast of doing much myself yet, but i've still had thoughts of either re-doing that music course OR a social sciences one, but sometimes it depends on teachers! :shrug:

And good on you for getting tix for Montreal! :rockon:

I am having couscous problems tonight:angry:

first I choke on it.....now I was smelling dry couscous and snuffed some up my nose:scream: I think it went into my brain:crazy:

Dismantled said:

the continuing saga of my hand:lmao:

I was just saying I can move my pinky finger alittle....:happy:

how are you?:hug:

Glad to hear you can move something now. :hug:

I'm doing ok. Just alot of homework at the moment.

Sad_Girl said:
Adam couldn't get any sexier - if he did, everything that got too close to him would just burst into flames :combust: :heart:

I loved him in that video for the hurricane relief thing:drool: I mean I am a bono girl...but Adam was hawt...like whoa:combust: and when he was in the background rocking out..I actually screamed "Adam is just so fucking cool"...Mr. Dis thought I was a nerd:lmao:

Dismantled said:
I am having couscous problems tonight:angry:

first I choke on it.....now I was smelling dry couscous and snuffed some up my nose:scream: I think it went into my brain:crazy:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Commercial...OMG, this show is amazing!!!!!:combust:

I love him more than I did 30 minutes ago. Is that even possible?? :crazy:

Dis! You can make the most horrid&bad things sound sooo funny&i shouldn't be laughing but i am! :huh: :lmao:

I did after all say you were one of the most entertaining&hilarious people here didn't i?

Btw - When do finish up at work before the wedding?

Mucca said:

I puked 5 times. 3 of the 5 I did make. The other two I was in the taxi and I had to puke on the street :huh:

puking on the street:lmao: I did that in New Orleans my freshman year in college:lmao:

I remember the first time I puked from drinking...freshman year of college..we were all sitting around drinking wine coolers.....neon pink vomit:lmao:

Of course, right now I'm a little irritated with Adam. :angry:
Or at least the Adam from my last dream. :)

When did my fantasy man become my conscience, is what I wanna know :grumpy: :lmao:

Dismantled said:

puking on the street:lmao: I did that in New Orleans my freshman year in college:lmao:

I remember the first time I puked from drinking...freshman year of college..we were all sitting around drinking wine coolers.....neon pink vomit:lmao:

Pink vomit amazes me when I'm drunk :ohmy:

susanp6 said:
Dis! You can make the most horrid&bad things sound sooo funny&i shouldn't be laughing but i am! :huh: :lmao:

I did after all say you were one of the most entertaining&hilarious people here didn't i?

Btw - When do finish up at work before the wedding?

I don't:lmao: I go to work friday and get married on saturday...then go to work on monday and leave or the honeymoon on tuesday:crazy:

I am glad I can be so entertaining:lmao: something about this week...getting sick and hurt...that crap nevers happens to me:huh:

Mucca said:
Hey Sami :wave:

Russty :hug::heart:
I've been pretty good. Getting used to dorm life and stuff and I'm trying to get used to the workload. :huh:

I puked for the first time after drinking yesterday so that wasn't too fun but everything before that was. :lol:

Puking is so not good! :no: :lol: but at least you had a good time. Just remember that every once in a while you need to stop, relax, and breath. :hug: But I'm so glad that your doing good. I think of you all the time. I wish you were closer so I could come visit ya and be all motherly on you. :giggle:

susanp6 said:
MUCCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, i'm back!!!! I've been posting for about 5 or 6 days now&i was meaning to get aroound to emailing you&sorry i didn't sooner!

I've been reading you're at McGills&i'm soooooo pleased for you! :applaud: :rockon: Did i see that you got 86% for your final exams? It's nursing you're studying isn't it?

I can't boast of doing much myself yet, but i've still had thoughts of either re-doing that music course OR a social sciences one, but sometimes it depends on teachers! :shrug:

And good on you for getting tix for Montreal! :rockon:

I'm so glad you're back! It's been ages since I've talked to you! :happy:

Thanks :hug: I avg. 87% after my finals and yes I'm studying nursing although I have to do general sciences for the first year. :madspit:

What kind of social science course?

I can't wait :hyper:

OH yeah...a friend of mine here knows this Irish guy and I was talking to him yesterday. His brother apparently went to the same college as the boys!! :hyper::hyper:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Commercial...OMG, this show is amazing!!!!!:combust:

I love him more than I did 30 minutes ago. Is that even possible?? :crazy:

Are you recording it? Because I have 2 copies of it on VHS :flirt:

"We are the rock stars in your neighborhood, in your neighborhood..." :whistle:

Dismantled said:

:lol:

I had burger king after drinking. I don't think I have to tell you how nasty my puke was. :huh:

I still can't help worrying about the hand - The hand!!!! :lmao:

As if it's got a mind of it's own! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom