Pleba girls' party.....Corrupting and inducting fresh blood!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Painted - Oh you mean the girl who was walking around with the camera&who had Bono pressed up against her back??? Yeah - Jealousy-inducing or what!!!! :scream:

Dismantled said:

OMG VP:combust: I am so turned on:combust: My throat is sore too...and my nose is runny:flirt: lets hook up.....:drool:

:lmao:

Can we??? :hyper: :hyper:

I'm watching the LAPOE thing from last night....it's an odd mixture of arousal from watching that, and grossness due to hacking up a lung every two minutes. :lmao:

B would just loooove me tonight. :sexywink:

Hi VP :wave: and bye Clone&Fly! :wave:

Do you remember our exact seat numbers for Twickers Wild?

VintagePunk said:

Can we??? :hyper: :hyper:

I'm watching the LAPOE thing from last night....it's an odd mixture of arousal from watching that, and grossness due to hacking up a lung every two minutes. :lmao:

B would just loooove me tonight. :sexywink:

your place or mine my little phlembabe:flirt:

I heard one of B's turn on's just happens to be hacking up a lung....your so in luck:hyper:

susanp6 said:
Painted - Oh you mean the girl who was walking around with the camera&who had Bono pressed up against her back??? Yeah - Jealousy-inducing or what!!!! :scream:

:sad: :sad:

It actually should have been me.. he was singing to me right before he picked her so I thought it was gonna be me :scream:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Fly! :hug:

That picture :combust: :faint: :thud:

Wild one thing that did come up last night was the boys and how I'm always talking about them and how he has to always listen to stuff. I said that was the one thing that I can't back down on. Sorry if you want me you get U2 and PJ as well. I can't deny the very thing that keeps me sane. I won't ever give up the music. I felt so proud that I was able to stand my ground so that he could see how incredibly important music is to me. He said he never realized what it really meant to me. :heart: In the end he said that he understood and the boys could stay. :giggle:

:hug:

NI has always known that U2 are extremely important to me. I mean he even agreed to let me get Bono tattooed onto my body. Well his name anyway :lol:

Hi SG!!! :hug: :hyper: You get to go soon!!!!!!!!!!! I'm spazzing for you! Hope you don't mind. :wink:

I've never read HP, but oddly I'm considering it.

Oh no! I know what that feels like Painted as i thought i was going to be the one he picked to go up on stage, cos he stared straight at me for about 5 seconds, after walking all around the b-stage on the Zootv concert, but then he pulled up a girl who was a few people away!!!! :scream: :no: :sad:

Russty Cat said:
:hug: VP

Boy all you sicky chicks are hawt! :combust: :flirt: :lol:

I'm so attractive right now. :flirt:

I'm soooooo relieved that the medicine is working - I was freaking out, worried that I'd feel like shit all week, and wouldn't be able to standing being in the GA line. *sigh of relief*

Russty Cat said:

I've never read HP, but oddly I'm considering it.

Oooooooooooooooh Oooooooooooooooh you so should! One day at work, I just needed something to read so I grabbed the 1st book and was hooked ever since:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom