Pleba Girls Party-Come and Arrest Us Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

thats what I was trying to find out. I know they kissed...but did they KISS!:drool:

I don't think so....I can't remember..I don't want to start rumours. VP? Do you recall?

:sigh:

VintagePunk said:
Susan, I don't recall any mention of tongues, but it was a lengthy, open-mouthed kiss, according to her.

oh. Ok :up:

:drool:.........:sigh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm sure it would be very comforting..until the rents came in from outside and skinned me alive....:slant:..that doesn't sound so fun. :lol:

:sigh:
How can I get so damn worked up about a guy I've never met? This has never happened before.. It's so sad.....:reject:

its not just any old guy....its B:drool: :drool:

getting skinned alive only hurts for a minute:evil:

Woo-hoo! I'm glad Wild! Altho' it's getting a bit depressing thinking that i may never get to kiss Bs' lovely lips!!!!!

Oh the thought makes me horny!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

B....does he see how much he tortures us? :combust:

:laugh:!!!
Yes..I'm sure...like getting a needle right? :tsk:

No worries VP :hug:
You can be happy for her and all, and still be a lil jealous...like me. :hug:

not even that bad bri......kind of like hmm...I cannot remember..its been so long since I was skinned alive:wink:

That girl in the thread said it was as if he wanted her&that's why he pulled her back! Imagine the feeling of having B want YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
The moon is playing tricks again...

:drool:

the moon is very very cool.......I love the moon:drool: damn the moon...damn

ok....1/2 a wine cooler...yup I'm feeling it

susanp6 said:
That girl in the thread said it was as if he wanted her&that's why he pulled her back! Imagine the feeling of having B want YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

:drool: :drool: I cannot even think about melpop anymore...............it makes me crazy:crazy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*snort* :laugh:
And of course, the alcohol will dull whatever pain there is right?

exactly:wink: not only will it dull the pain it will make the whole experience way more amusing for you.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom