Pleba Girls Party-Come and Arrest Us Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SDbono.jpg

SD1_4.jpg

He's just so yummy!!
My heart could burst!!! :combust:

:censored: :censored: :censored: Dear lord, don't do this to me!

He's WAY too sexy&it's unbearable!!!!!!!!!!! I want HIM NOW!!!!!

Ok if i say that? :huh:

susanp6 said:
:censored: :censored: :censored: Dear lord, don't do this to me!

He's WAY too sexy&it's unbearable!!!!!!!!!!! I want HIM NOW!!!!!

Ok if i say that? :huh:

*melts into puddle of goo*

:giggle: I'm a terrible person....I had this utterly random thought the other day...writing a letter to that make a wish foundation...
Dear Make a wish foundation,
All I want is to meet Bono and have him take me against a wall. I can then die happy.
Thanks a bunch.
Bri

I feel like an awful person!!!! Yet..it amuses me..:reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*melts into puddle of goo*

:giggle: I'm a terrible person....I had this utterly random thought the other day...writing a letter to that make a wish foundation...
Dear Make a wish foundation,
All I want is to meet Bono and have him take me against a wall. I can then die happy.
Thanks a bunch.
Bri

I feel like an awful person!!!! Yet..it amuses me..:reject:

:lmao: Do you think they'd honour a request like that? :D

BRI!!!!!! :ohmy: :shocked: :shame:

That is terrible!!! You mean to tell me that you want Bono to take you against a wall? My dear what a disgusting&shameful thought!!! That is truly wicked&you should be ashamed!!! Tssk!

:lmao: :lmao:

susanp6 said:
BRI!!!!!! :ohmy: :shocked: :shame:

That is terrible!!! You mean to tell me that you want Bono to take you against a wall? My dear what a disgusting&shameful thought!!! That is truly wicked&you should be ashamed!!! Tssk!

:lmao:

:reject:....well...we can do it wherever...Ibeggers can't be chooseres ya know.................:wink:

I'm so ashamed!! B...I've been naughty...punish me!! :D

Susan...I jus noticed You me and Wild are all rock and roll doggies now!!! :dance:

Golly Bri! I never even realised i was a Rock n' Roll Doggie before now - WOW!!!

Yes, Bri you are a naughty girl&Bono should give you a damn good spanking!!! You're spelling's all over the place too! :ohmy:

Mind you when you think about Bono taking you, who cares about sp0elling!!! :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom