Pleba Girls Party - Achtung Baby! We move in Mysterious Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Aww :hug: it's almost over Bri! You can get through this last little bit of the term/semester!

that kind of stress can't last forever :no: :wink:

I'm glad I could help; and you better stop apologizing before I have to get the paddle out and whoop on you a little bit :madwife: you really did help me!

Don't get too carried away with the praise, you haven't even read the ending yet :wink:
I'm just glad that I can start the marketing phase, finally!

My own personal cheerleader. :cute:

I think it's just added stress from fear of tanking my marks - since I missed a midterm that exam was worth tons, and then in another class, the average was low so he rewieghted everything to make the exam worth tons...and then blah blah.
Anyway, colour me stressed...

Missy, when you offered to go through and even make the corrections for me...I wanted to kiss you. :kiss:

So....since I helped.....does that me I get an autogrpahed first edition copy? :hyper:

Does it involve loincloths?

Yes?

Then I like it. :wink:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

My own personal cheerleader. :cute:

I think it's just added stress from fear of tanking my marks - since I missed a midterm that exam was worth tons, and then in another class, the average was low so he rewieghted everything to make the exam worth tons...and then blah blah.
Anyway, colour me stressed...

Missy, when you offered to go through and even make the corrections for me...I wanted to kiss you. :miss:

So....since I helped.....does that me I get an autogrpahed first edition copy? :hyper:

Does it involve loincloths?

Yes?

Then I like it. :wink:

:flirt: that earns you whatever you want :kiss:

and actually :hmm: no, there's not a loincloth in sight during the ending :sigh: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:love::drool:

I think you sent me up to...chapter 24? :hmm: I didn't get through them all though.
Perhaps after exams I'll have to do some nice leisure reading...

I'll zip the whole thing and send it your way after I finish off the last chapter, so you can see the whole thing :shifty: if you're interested

maybe you can even help me choose sample chapters to include with my query letter to agents :wink:

I went back and edited, so a few details have changed, Bri, but I think the story remains basically the same. It shouldn't get too confusing for you (Hopefully :uhoh: ) :laugh:

and I hate to leave but I have an early morning ahead of me. :crack:

good luck with your exam, Bri :hug:

And goodnight to everyone else :hug:

talk to you all again soon!

Back
Top Bottom