Pleba Girls/Guys Party - GIFfing it large

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
fly_peace.jpg

You always thought you’d outgrow your attraction to this sort of guy; the one who seems larger than life. He’s never been the sort to fit into any mold, just enough of a rebel to keep you watching, wondering what he’s going to do next. There’s an air of danger about being with a guy like him. It courses through your body like an electrical current, turning you on like a light from the inside out.

You smile at him as he greets you with a simple gesture and a nod of his head, and then you have to look away for a moment because you can feel your cheeks burning as you blush under his attention. He smirks at you knowingly, and you want to hate him, forget him, ignore him to preserve your pride, but you can’t. You almost immediately have to steal another glance at him in those unbelievable leather pants.

Most men would never even dare to walk around looking like that; but then again, most men couldn’t pull it off. He does, though; oh yes, he does! You realize you’ve been staring as he starts to approach you, your heart playing skip-to-my-lou in your chest. What is he doing?

You expect him to say something smarmy or sarcastic, but he doesn’t say anything at all. No cheesy come-on, no introduction even. He smiles that crooked smile that takes your breath away and leans in close. You would take a step back if you weren’t already up against the wall. Some part of you is grateful for the excuse to stay rooted in place, the part of you who hasn’t outgrown him.

His breath touches your cheek for a long moment, and you the heat and moisture on your lips… you can taste him. Whiskey and some sort of sweet cigar tobacco, but something more as well; something that’s unique to him. Your chest is heaving as you try to breathe, but even so the world seems to be rolling wildly. You ache to be touched, every inch of your skin longing for contact, his body so close to yours but not touching. You think you may pass out or go mad with anticipation, and then…

Oh, then!

His lips are soft and sweet, his mouth so hot and bold you can’t help but yield to it. Your feel like everything inside of you has melted into a warm liquid, one which he is bringing to a boil now with his big hands on your waist. Teasing. That’s what he does, after all, isn’t it? Teasing you by rubbing his hands up along your side a few inches and then back down to your hips. Again and again, until you’re arching your back each time, begging him silently to keep going, to keep exploring your body, exploring this connection he’s created.

Then, without warning, he stops. He draws back and smiles at you, peering out at you from behind those dark glasses. Without thinking, your hands are under his leather vest, tugging the t-shirt free of those leather pants, then sliding up under the cotton to show him what he’s doing to you, although he knows. He knows exactly what he’s doing.

Finally he speaks, and his voice is sexier than you ever knew possible.

“I’ve been wanting to do that since the first time I saw you here,” he tells you softly, nipping one ear lobe with his teeth. “Would you like to come upstairs?”

*THUD*

:drool: Thanks for the pic btw SG, I'm collecting pics of him in that outfit... I LOVE that shirt... didn't have this one yet!
:combust: FlyBono... GG likesh...

:drool: My favorite band fic writer... and one of my two favorite writers... (sharing the spot with YouveDoneWhat :wink: )

:drool: fanfic addict speaking here...

:shifty:

I think I've read about every Bono fanfic on here, WTE and U2-fanfiction.com...

yes, sad and lifeless.. :lol:

Hi everyone.

First of all: This post may hurt people who knew anyone who died on this day in 2001.
It's not like I'm going to write evil or bad things about it though, I just wanted you to know if you still have strong memories of the day of the attacks.
If you feel like you don't want to read this then I ask you not to.
I just had to do this, hope you understand.

I'd like to dedicate this post to the memory of all the people who lost their lives five years ago.
I know we all remember what we did or where we were when these sort of things happen.
Personally I didn't know anyone who's life ended abruptly during the morning of September 11th, and for that I'm grateful of course.
However it's not easy to imagine what runs through the head of the people that did suffer personally from the attacks.
Or the people who performed it, they are idiots, religious fanatics in a stew.
In fact they're probably not living happily like me and you, and thought that was the only way out.

I've had an extraordinary good fortune, because I haven't lost any family member.
The only one is my grandad, but he died when I was still a baby, or maybe even before that,
so I didn't get to know him very well.

My condolences to everyone, who has lost somebody. :hug:
Let me just say that I'm extremly impressed by everyone who still stands strong when these things happen.
I'm amazed by how people in every situation, can support each other, to give each
other comfort and to truly carry each other. It seems so very natural, and evident to do so.

"Our prayer is that we do not become a monster in order to defeat a monster.
That's our prayer."

U2 - New York (Live From Boston)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdteq8OrTE0

U2 - Walk On - Live MSG 10/27/01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0UQHbQljsM

U2 - Peace On Earth / Walk On
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBwrX1MingU

U2 - Walk On (MTV Remembers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYICxAP158k

U2 Live Super Bowl Halftime show - 9/11 Tribute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRjqNnrO2K0

One love, one blood, one life, you got to do what you should.
One life with each other: sisters, brothers.
One life, but we're not the same.
We get to carry each other, carry each other.
One, one.

I'll save the best for last, maybe a surprise will cheer you up after all of this heavy stuff.

Surprise!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpOfLSQrIWQ

Simon... I think I fainted after seeing that All My Life vid... :drool: can you imagine I've BEEN there... I walked on that beach... I gawked at that balcony...

sorry to derail the serious message of your post... I just had to type that :love:

it might be affecting me less because I'm not an american, but my thoughts are with you guys :hug:

Hi BB and GG2! :hug: Even though I don't live in the States (dual citizen of Canada & the US though), I was affected so much by this. I had several friends in the area at the time.

How are you today?

Doing all right. I forgot my lunch today, and carpooled with my roomie, so it's gonna be interesting finding something for lunch without driving! :lol: Ah well.

There is a Costco right across the street from my office, so maybe I could just grab a salad there. They make really good ones. :hmm:

:lol: We used to have vending machines, but they weren't used enough, so they were taken away. :lol:

The_Edge89 said:

Well... that was kinda the intention of putting it at the end, to make you all feel a little better again.

I LOVE it.. seriously :bow::love:

hope you don't mind that I downloaded it.. :reject:
mind if I YSI it for others???

:drool: I LOVE this song already!

That sounds like a pretty good lunch and you get in a little bit of exercise lol

Wow the vending machines really didn't get much use? :ohmy: I know of a few who would feel lost if the machines were taken from them :giggle:

Exactly! Gotta start getting in shape for Christmas. :D I have been thinking about going on a diet soon, because my eating habits are totally crap right now, and I need to get healthier. :)

ThoraSEB said:
Exactly! Gotta start getting in shape for Christmas. :D I have been thinking about going on a diet soon, because my eating habits are totally crap right now, and I need to get healthier. :)

Good luck with it all :). I try to eat healthier though sometimes I must confess I slip :shifty: Am proud of myself for having given up regular soda though,lol.

Back
Top Bottom