Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party - You Can Reach, But You Can't Grab It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have a nice nap SG. I'm tired myself. Just had the best dinner of steamed rice and salmon. I just got a steamer today. :drool:

Wild give Alfie a hug from me. :cute::love:

GG have a nice nap aswell :hug:

Jo enjoy your food now you can eat again. :hug:

Diane see youlater :hug:

Babydoll i did asnwer your question. :hug:

Babydoll said:
It wiped out in Howth.... :madwife : What does Howth look like though? Did you see his home...:drool :

I know. I think Larry put a curse on it. :madwife: :lol:

I liked Howth. It looked like a small little place ( its like a fishing village type place. I only walked along the seafront and there were some cool coloured houses, like i always think of when i think of Ireland. And a few nice lookin restuarants and pubs. A little harbour. Some fabulous views. :drool:

Was going to walk to the Summit but just as i got to Howth it went overcast and its a longish walk and i didnt want to get caught in any bad weather.

I didnt look for his house. No idea where it is anyway but knowing how private Larry is i wouldnt have felt comfortable looking for his house. :)

I liked it. Would definately go back next time im in Dublin too get out of the city and have some drinks/ a meal. :wink: :drool:

Last edited:
*runs in and sits down panting*

Just got here now.... could someone please pass me glass of water, I got tired running all the way here...

Wayne, :wave:

:lol: hello!!!

here you go:

larryav2.jpg

larryav1.jpg

larrypic.jpg

I love the idea of a Pleban bar! :lol: I can dance on the tables. I have lots of practice doing that. :reject: :lmao:

It's so sunny, so I'm going to go tan in my backyard in a bit. :drool:

Oh yeah - here's a pic of Kilmainham Jail for you Jem. I took this when I was there 5 years ago. :drool:

02KilmainhamJail.jpg

Just two more Dublin pics before I head out to tan.

View from my hostel window

14ChristchurchCathedral.jpg

Freedom monument

16FreedomMonument.jpg

See you later! :hug:

ETA - that room is beautiful Wild!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom