Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party - You Can Reach, But You Can't Grab It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She jumped up on the desk and was looking around, I was playing the clip of a 1983 live performance of I will follow and they did a close up of Bono and suddenly Salty stopped, grew really still and STARED at the screen ... then she sort of inched up to it until she had her nose pressed up against Bono's nose :lmao: When they widened the shot back to the full band she jumped down off the desk!

Sad_Girl said:
She jumped up on the desk and was looking around, I was playing the clip of a 1983 live performance of I will follow and they did a close up of Bono and suddenly Salty stopped, grew really still and STARED at the screen ... then she sort of inched up to it until she had her nose pressed up against Bono's nose :lmao: When they widened the shot back to the full band she jumped down off the desk!

:lmao: :cute:

:wave:

The power went put. The computer crashed. Tons of things I had saved on this computer disappeared. :|

I'm not happy, so I'm gonna head off to bed now, and let dad deal with this tomorrow. It's half past two anyway.

Night :hug:

Drea - Ack! I have a stag n doe to go to on Sat :( I saw that they're playing on Sunday at the Taste Of Lawrence though, I was hoping to make it back into town for that.

SG - I love Adam's........ everything :drool: :lol:

Well, it looks like it's time for me to start getting ready to go out. Party party party here I come! :D Hope you gals have a great rest of your evening! :hug: See ya later!

kafrun said:
Drea - Ack! I have a stag n doe to go to on Sat :( I saw that they're playing on Sunday at the Taste Of Lawrence though, I was hoping to make it back into town for that.

They're not playing until 4pm, you should be able to make it :) Taste of Lawrence needs to update their website so I can figure out how to get to the damned place! :lol: And a schedule'd be nice too :wink:

Thora - Have fun! :rockon: Hope it's less rainy there than it is here :grumpy:

Drea - Yes, some details would be nice :wink: I really hope I can make it. I was really looking forward to Saturday, but it's my best friend's thing, so I can't get out of it :madspit:

SG - :shame: :lmao: :sexywink:

Ooops - looked at my clock wrong. I still have a few minutes to hang out.

kafrun - it's smmmokin hot outside here, so it's gonna be a very nice evening! :drool:

:ohmy: Drea - looks like they've finally updated the site http://www.tasteoflawrence.com/

:hmm: I should tell Babydoll I'm going to the Taste Of Lawrence festival and not specify what it is :lol:

Thora - Good stuff. Sounds like you're going to have a fab evening :yes:

:hmm: Looks like they aren't playing until about 4:30pm, according to the show times thing... I'm going to be there before 4 anyway, just in case *g*

kafrun said:
:ohmy: Drea - looks like they've finally updated the site http://www.tasteoflawrence.com/

:hmm: I should tell Babydoll I'm going to the Taste Of Lawrence festival and not specify what it is :lol:

Thora - Good stuff. Sounds like you're going to have a fab evening :yes:

:lol: That will be funny!

And yes, my evening is bound to be awesome - my relative is singing, and we'll also be seeing Stabilo, Tom Cochrane (I think that's how you spell it) and a coupla other bands. Then fireworks. Yay! Well, my friends just pulled up, so I gotta take off for reals now. See ya later!! :wave: :hug:

Drea - Me? Evil? :no: Err, ok, maybe :evil: Anyhoo, I'll drop you a line and let you know if I'll be making it. I'm dying to see them again :hyper:

Thora - :wave: Have fun! :hug:

SG - :yes:

Back
Top Bottom