Pleba girls(and guy) party thread, B won't you spray some....champange?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MBS said:
*sigh*
That man is just too yummy....

and adorably cute and smart...
I :heart: Flanagans book :D
i know...it's so well-written and not at all "tabloid," but still gives you an insider's perspective on the band.

That link wouldn't work ruff! Is that the vid with the naughty girl who tries to snog him? Jules sent me a version of it by email&the comp wouldn't play it!!!! :( :madspit:

VintagePunk said:

Do you think it's stress, or a virus?

Sarah's been living on gravol for a few days now. She looked like shit this morning, but she went to school.

A combination of stress, anxiety, mourning, and my annual visit from my *ahem* friend. Also, I ate a bacon egg and cheese sandwich this morning and had gym. Not a good thing.

serious.jpg

susanp6 said:
That link wouldn't work ruff! Is that the vid with the naughty girl who tries to snog him? Jules sent me a version of it by email&the comp wouldn't play it!!!! :( :madspit:
oh no...let me try to upload it and paste a new link...do you have windows media player?

MBS said:

Not yet..been pacing myself..memorizing important facts...like 69 is one of the most equal sexual positions (yes..I'm still giggling over that) :laugh:

Aww....Sarah's not well? poor thing :hug:

DG :hug:

I read it in two days when I first got it. :reject:

I'm reading it over again, more slowly this time.

Slowly, love...slowly. :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Sweetie, are you drunk? :wink: It's just after 9, and I could use one already. :sigh: BTW, I've been meaning to thank you for sending me your chapter. :combust:

You're welcome!

A reply 4 hours later - not bad! :lol: The one frickin day I can just into the chat early enough, I'm called away to a bazillion meetings.

I hate work. :madspit: Total disruption to my PLEBA day. Can't they just give me my paycheck and assume that I worked?

MBS said:

Not yet..been pacing myself..memorizing important facts...like 69 is one of the most equal sexual positions (yes..I'm still giggling over that) :laugh:

Aww....Sarah's not well? poor thing :hug:

DG :hug:

That is vital info :giggle:

VP-I hope Sarah feels better :hug:

sweetie said:

You're welcome!

A reply 4 hours later - not bad! :lol: The one frickin day I can just into the chat early enough, I'm called away to a bazillion meetings.

I hate work. :madspit: Total disruption to my PLEBA day. Can't they just give me my paycheck and assume that I worked?

Better late than never!

You're an amazing writer. :)

DG - thanks. A couple more days of this, and she's going to see a doctor. :sigh:

Bri - that book makes me want to work to Principle Management! Such a close-knit, loyal group...

VintagePunk said:

Bri - that book makes me want to work to Principle Management! Such a close-knit, loyal group...

:laugh: I know!! What is that one thing...a band of four...a something of 5...and a corporation of 7...I can't remember the quote...
And it's all mostly women..:wink:...hey, at least we have that qualification :lol:

Whats wrong with Sarah? A bit of the flu? :( :hug:

Jules :hug:

Sorry to hear about Sarah VP! :hug: :hug:

You are talking about the Bill Flanagan book aren't you? It can't seem to be bought anywhere in the shops somehow but you can get it on ebay&Amazon can't you?

Yes, ruff comp has that so i hope it works! Been dying to see it!!!

69!! :giggle:

VP, hope Sarah is ok?

U2Girl, i finally slept last night. you need a nap! :hug:

still uploading the file....:rolleyes: man it's slow....

ruffian said:

i teach a class on human origins...interesting subject but there is still so little data that it's hard to reconstruct the early human record.

heh heh i named my dog Missing Link (Link for short)

just back for a min
it's true-- alot of info isn't filled in yet...

your dawg......:D hee, hee, hee.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom