Pleaba Girls {and guy(s) Party...we're always on top of ....thinngs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Now what was that about Leather pants? :wink:
hotpants.jpg

hellonurse.jpg

*grabs pen*

Dear *company* .......THANK YOU!!!

daygloeyes2 said:

I hope it does work for you. :hug:

I wish I was optimistic about marriage. My parents divorce has made me very cynical and nervous about getting married.

It's not easy by any stretch of the imagination. But I think a lot of the most worthwhile things in life are difficult. It's definitely not something to be entered into lightly, and I'm glad a lot of women now are learning to be their own people first and not just hurrying to get into a family. My sister did that twice and ended up miserable both times.

VintagePunk said:

Sept 12th...got tix for 3 of the 4 toronto shows...desperately seeking tix for the 4th....also have tix for Buffalo, Dec. 9th...then Ruff's been talking me into Cleveland the next day...think I'm gonna go for it, providing i can find a way to pay for it. :yikes:

oh...i thot it WAS earlier...ok I'll stop asking then.....

the truth is... for me, anyway.....

EVEN IF i HAD tix for oct or nov ...I'd Still weant tthe spring and summer to go at a leuisurely pace becuase I love those times....i start getting S>A>D> when the sun starts to re4ally noticibly lengthen in SEpt and then when Day light savibgs tine goes away :scream:

I missed your first post on that VP,, sometimes when the page changes ...yours was the very firast on top...it's the way the change occurs and with the server going faster at one point then a little slowwer..i missed it...sorry...i wouldn't have asked you again if I'd seen tyhe first one {with the answer} :hug:

dazzledbylight said:

oh...i thot it WAS earlier...ok I'll stop asking then.....

the truth is... for me, anyway.....

EVEN IF i HAD tix for oct or nov ...I'd Still weant tthe spring and summer to go at a leuisurely pace becuase I love those times....i start getting S>A>D> when the sun starts to re4ally noticibly lengthen in SEpt and then when Day light savibgs tine goes away :scream:

I'm rlealy glad my tickets arent till later!! Can;t imgine having my tix used up on the first leg, ad knowing I don't get to see them anymore...

Hope you manage to get tix for MSG! :hug:

I'll be down at the box office the 28th, going to try to get tickets for October, and will be waiting in the cold for GA on Dec. 4th. I've never been so excited at the thought of standing outside in 20*(give or take a few) weather! :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

It's not easy by any stretch of the imagination. But I think a lot of the most worthwhile things in life are difficult. It's definitely not something to be entered into lightly, and I'm glad a lot of women now are learning to be their own people first and not just hurrying to get into a family. My sister did that twice and ended up miserable both times.

It's extremely difficult. :hug: like i said, you ever need an ear, I'm here.

daygloeyes2 said:

*grabs pen*

Dear *company* .......THANK YOU!!!

:D we should all chip in for a gigantic boquette (sp?) and send to that company along with a photo or 2 to remind them of their :DWONDERFUL artisan craftsmanship!

....More Leatherrrrrr! :wink:

whipped into ZooTVleather panted & jacketed Bono :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
GG!! I've revealed myself...there are a couple of pics of me in the last thread....I'll go look for links....I'm just a little, tiny bit drunk. :shh:

:wink:

Good job VP..because you know, we can't read the small lettering. :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
:dance:

I'm pooped! It's always fun to work 12 hr shifts. :rockon:

12 hour shifts suck the worst! I used to work 24 hours with EMS, but they weren't as difficult as 12 hour at any other job, There is just something about those extra long days when you're used to being able to leave after eight or nine hours... exhausting!

Back
Top Bottom