Pic thread: He's not the drummer - is he?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry struts his stuff...
:drool::drool::combust:
model_larry2.jpg

model_larry.jpg

He didn't look quite as comfortable as Edge on the catwalk, poor baby! :D

ladylardence said:
Larry struts his stuff...
:drool::drool::combust:
model_larry2.jpg

model_larry.jpg

He didn't look quite as comfortable as Edge on the catwalk, poor baby! :D

Not one of his better outfits...not enough skin showing!:drool:

Shy, quiet, geeky little Edglet seems to have grown quite comfortable in his role as in international sex symbol! :)

:applaud: and :lmao:

You made this into a very funny thread - Thank you very much! :bow:

I'll see if I can find more pics later...

Come on now ladies..there must be oe of you that has a pic of Bono playing the piano live for Sweetest Thing....

ladylardence said:
And even more singing! Bono might be in trouble! :sexywink::lol:
lar_breakhorse_sing3.jpg

Could this (^) be the same cammo-hat that Bono has been wearing recently?!

cammo012-vi.jpg

:hmm: Perhaps...

I've been thinking about two other things, but I can't seen to find any pics of it! :rant:

1) "Freedom of Dublin"-award: I know there is a pic where Bono hold the award (You know, the glas-sculpture shaped like some kind of three), but it's not his own - it's Adam's award he's holding! :yes: Does anyone have this pic?!

2) In the recently posted "Comic relief"-video: Larry is wearing a pair of shades that look alot like the ones Bono is wearing in this pic, but only with darker/black glasses - Are they Bono's shades (he is famous for having the same model of shade in a wide varitety of colours! :lol: ) or do the guys do their shade-shopping the same places?! :D Stills anyone?!

33%3A%3C%3B53923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B27%3D664%3DXROQDF%3E232358334%3A2%3C2ot1lsi

ladylardence said:
Larry Mullen, Jr., drummer for...
Garbage???
011202r1-16crp-garbagelarry.jpg
What show was this?

Hey, Edgespet, that sarong picture makes me want to go play in the sand with Bono!

I'm not sure what the date of the show was, I remember reading somewhere that one night when Garbage was opening for U2, their drummer was sick so Larry filled in. I think they cut their set short and only did a few songs, but I thought that was great of Larry to fill in. What a guy! :D

Merc said:
2) In the recently posted "Comic relief"-video: Larry is wearing a pair of shades that look alot like the ones Bono is wearing in this pic, but only with darker/black glasses - Are they Bono's shades (he is famous for having the same model of shade in a wide varitety of colours! :lol: ) or do the guys do their shade-shopping the same places?!

I'm sure they borrow each other's clothes / hats / sunglasses from time to time. Not everything, of course -- I very much doubt that Bono's pants would fit Edge! :lol: But if Adam decides Larry's jacket goes better with his outfit than his own, they might trade. :)

:applaud: I found it, I found it, I found it!!! :hyper:

bono_dublin_kiss-vi.jpg

^^ Bono with Adam's "Freedom of Dublin"-award! :yes:

bonoondrums-vi.jpg

^^ Since there has been posted several pics of Larry singing, here's another pic of Bono behind the drum-kit - Watch out Larry! :lol:

poutybono-vi.jpg

^^ Not the best still, but the only one I could find - Bono playing bass, from the UF-doc.! :D

madonna's child said:
But, the question is, why?:rolleyes:

:hmm:

Either the Mayor of Dublin don't know the faces of the most famous citizens in her city :tsk: ...or else Bono might have some kind of famous-people-illness called award-addictionitis because of all the awards he have recieved through time. He simply can't see an award without having to be the first to hold it, regardless that it isn't his own award: "Give it to me, it's mine, it's MINE!" :evil: :macdevil:

... I seriously hope my first suggestion is more correct than my second one :shifty:

ladylardence said:
I swear the boy is after Bono's job! :D
larsings.jpg

:drool: If looks are anything to go by, he is giving Bono a good run for the sexy lead singer role, especially in that one.

It really is cute how they share things! :heart:

Hmm... looks like it may have been Bono's first.

I'm counting Christy as an accessory...maybe like an oversized handbag? lol

9e8f.jpg

5487.jpg

On a sidenote, I just found out that Christy and I share the same birthday whilst I was searching for that pic of her and Bono... she's exactly 17 years older than me. (The birthday is the wonderful 2nd of January :D )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom