PGP - Your G-String is off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

FINE! and your not going to change my mind clone......this is one stubborn Vermonter:grumpy:

<---stubborn

this is nagging me I have to say it...I fully support gay rights and marriage unlike:up: just had to say it incase anyone was like:shocked:

don't tell me you supported ralph:|

hey new person:wave: I don't think we've met:wink:

Nader! Nader! :rockon:

:lmao:

No, I'm just kidding my dear clone. As long as you don't get all conservative on me(Dis conservative *snort*) we'll be just fine. :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Momma Loves Bush!!

Hi girls! Are we talking politics? What a waste of thread space :wink:

:hyper: George? or another kind:shifty:

Mommy:sad: Dg wants to fight with me today.........

can I call you mommy too:cute: I feel lost without a thread mommy:wink:

Dismantled said:

this is nagging me I have to say it...I fully support gay rights and marriage :up: just had to say it incase anyone was like:shocked: govt should stay the hell out of that

:applaud:

I don't mind people being opposed to it, but i've encountered so many Republicans who are just plain cruel about gay people :(

*shuts up about politics*

Yup, vacationing in Florida- i'm off home next Friday though, which is a good thing, since i'm really homesick.

MGMyGuinness said:

Nader! Nader! :rockon:

:lmao:

No, I'm just kidding my dear clone. As long as you don't get all conservative on me(Dis conservative *snort*) we'll be just fine. :wink:

conservative:madspit:

I'ma free spirit...I don't choose sides:wink:

beau2ifulday said:

:applaud:

I don't mind people being opposed to it, but i've encountered so many Republicans who are just plain cruel about gay people :(

Yup, vacationing in Florida- i'm off home next Friday though, which is a good thing, since i'm really homesick.

and democrats:wink:

I think the govt deciding who and what you can marry is wrong:madspit: :madspit: wrong wrong wrong....govt needs to keep out of peoples lives.

Its not just republicans that can be cruel:shame:

ok no more politics:wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
*puts DG back in her dancing cage*

Its ok now Dis, she's out of reach now.....

Great news about BGs grades :applaud:

Did Drea leave yet?

*runs over and rattles DG's cage

:evil:

I haven't seen Drea for a while now:(

Hey Dazzy! Never mind the last 2 pages of this thread:lmao: its all DGs fault:shifty::wink:

THunderstorms GG:yikes: bad ones?

Sorry, was in other windows... Might go to the store later, but other than that, not going anywhere, I think *G* I decided that today whether or not there are showings booked I'm not opening my door, I don't feel like it :wink: Let 'em be satisfied with looking at the main floor and basement :evil:

Dismantled said:

Its not just republicans that can be cruel:shame:

ok no more politics:wink:

of course i HAVE to put my 2 cents in :D

you KNEW that, didn't you . :wink:

Yes there are Definately cruel Democrats
< but there ARE more cruel Reopublicans...esp when it comes to Neocons, and the Dominionists & Christian Reconstructionists -very, Very Far Right [mostly Republicans] Christians. >

back to more pleasent & pleasurable topics! :yes:

Good Ones, Dis!!

I love them, sit outside and listen to the wind and rain, the thunder........watch the lightening strikes and hope they hit my tree that is over my neighbours house so that I don't have to pick it up.......:evil:
Which means that they will have to pick it up, and they are not able so they will have to have someone else do it and that person will also clean up the rest of their disgusting, nasty smelling, weed covered, rabbit and wild onion infested back yard.

:wink:

dazzledbylight said:

of course i HAVE to put my 2 cents in :D

you KNEW that, didn't you . :wink:

Yes there are Definately cruel Democrats
< but there ARE more cruel Reopublicans...esp when it comes to Neocons, and the Dominionists & Christian Reconstructionists -very, Very Far Right [mostly Republicans] Christians. >

back to more pleasent & pleasurable topics! :yes:

*takes your 2 cents out of the jar:wink:

jk:hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Good Ones, Dis!!

I love them, sit outside and listen to the wind and rain, the thunder........watch the lightening strikes and hope they hit my tree that is over my neighbours house so that I don't have to pick it up.......:evil:
Which means that they will have to pick it up, and they are not able so they will have to have someone else do it and that person will also clean up the rest of their disgusting, nasty smelling, weed covered, rabbit and wild onion infested back yard.

:wink:

:lmao: is someone angry with thier neighbors?:lmao: Hoping the wrath of God comes screaming down on thier backyard:lmao:!!!!

Back
Top Bottom