PGP: Wishing Bono would lift those damn big hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, hands down Zooropa and UltraViolet. Definitely Zooropa. I still hold fast to the fact that I was such a spaz during that song at Montreal 1 and Moncton, that I received a concerned look from Bono.

playing with paint and photoshop to get that PoPBono pic full too, stupid scanners and ppl between screen and bench :|

calling myself stupid did the trick :lol:

WRjF2.jpg

Kristen, I know how you feel. Red Sox are one game away from post-season elimination. I could honestly care less. I don't think they have what it takes this year. But Mr. R is freaking out. It will be a long game if they keep it close.

So, would I be a major dork if I make the quintessential U2 calendar via Snapfish or Shutterfly?

Nice avi Kristen... :lmao:

Oh and my fav songs to rock out to are EBTTRT(beginning especially) and Crazy Tonight!:heart:

Kristen, I know how you feel. Red Sox are one game away from post-season elimination. I could honestly care less. I don't think they have what it takes this year. But Mr. R is freaking out. It will be a long game if they keep it close.

So, would I be a major dork if I make the quintessential U2 calendar via Snapfish or Shutterfly?

Oh I'd rather never watch hockey again then become a Leafs fan :crack: Drea and I have a bet that whenever our teams play each other, the losing person has to put the other teams logo as their avatar for the day.

Nice avi Kristen... :lmao:

Oh and my fav songs to rock out to are EBTTRT(beginning especially) and Crazy Tonight!:heart:

How's it going?

Question of the day:

Out of the regular setlist songs that U2 played on this last leg of the tour, which song did you have the most fun with? A song you just loved dancing or rockin out to!
(You can't say Streets because that's a given and it's gotta be a regular setlist song from the NA leg) :wink:

Mine's Crazy Tonight and Mysterious Ways :love:

I can't choose so sorry for the big list :giggle:
Usually have to analyse everything.

-Mysterious Ways hands down YES!
-Out Of Control as the perfect closer.
-Even Better Than the Realt Thing with the snippet of independend woman part I was the best ever :giggle: Bono's snippeting is soo great! I was nearly pissing myself with joy.
-Desire with the MJ snippets was bootyshaking great.
-Uv is too great not to put on the list.
-Return of the Stingray guitar :bouncebouncebounce: It was a good opener.
To see Bono V2.0 on that catwalk owning the place was perfect.:love:
I swear you could hear millions of ovaries expoding at the sight of a lather clad Bono.
-New Years Day
-I'll go crazy / Discotheque

I never had Zooropa but I got stuff you guys didn't so thats fair :giggle:
Love zooropa tough. I'm hoping they keep it in mind for the next tour :pray:

ETA : Omg JJ that cartoon is so good!

Re: songs

I Will Follow and EBTTRT. I went crazy dancing during I Will Follow. It was pretty entertaining. I think I stepped on the tall guys in front of me a bit (accidentally of course)

Oh...man.... :love:

....I just got 12 hours of sleep :D

But the procrastination bug is still with me. Work, what work?

I'm ok Kristen. I'm under the weather, but that is an occupational hazard when you work with as many children as I do.

Oh, and I forgot OOC, but I've only ever heard that once!:hyper:

Just Oakland...and it was my first show ever and I Will Follow was the second song :heart: I was there with my best friend who I've probably told waaay too much how much I love Boy, so we both kinda flipped out and danced crazily, heh...

Hmm. I think I know what I miss. A hell of a lot more than being back in California. Traveling. I miss being in new places for a week or so. (yes I also miss Ireland...)

Just Oakland...and it was my first show ever and I Will Follow was the second song :heart: I was there with my best friend who I've probably told waaay too much how much I love Boy, so we both kinda flipped out and danced crazily, heh...

Hmm. I think I know what I miss. A hell of a lot more than being back in California. Traveling. I miss being in new places for a week or so. (yes I also miss Ireland...)

That's awesome! :up: Glad you got IWF. Where were you on the floor?

That's awesome! :up: Glad you got IWF. Where were you on the floor?

I was on Adam's side (LARRY'S SIDE :hyper:) about 20 feet away. I noticed Adam was all smiley and cute (not that I go for that...at all...but it made me feel better about him as a person a lot) and Larry was...well...:drool:...oh yeah and Larry sang. And everyone was real! Heh. That was the first thing I freaked out about. "Oh my god Kim...if I somehow got up on stage, they exist, so I could touch them!"

It was pretty awesome. That was (unfortunately) when I got into 360 Bono. Because he really is pure sex. Even if he's my mom's age. Damn.

So I just went on amazon.ca to see if the pre-order was still available for the Super Deluxe Edition of Achtung Baby and it says it's not available anymore :angry:

Find someone who has already ordered one, ususally they still allow them to adjust the number they are ordering. I did that too, since I was late.
:hug: Hope that helps.

It's available in US Amazon...:crack:

Just made myself some chocolate chip pancakes...making pancakes really does wonders for my mood. If I don't mess them up, that is. The ones I've been making are a lot prettier/yummier than the ones at home :)

ImageShack deleted some of my Larry pics.... why???? It's LARRY! The only thing he shows off is that nice chest....

I think it should just become PGP law that Bono's crotch and Adam's nudity make appearances at least once per thread. :mac:

Damn straight it is. Art that begs to be worshiped. Over and over and over. : shifty:

That is a GREAT law. A GREAT law.

:shifty: Since you asked so nicely.
adamachtungbabyac.jpg

Punish you scanner! :angry :
:up:

*is in a Larry mood today* :shifty:

Question of the day:

Out of the regular setlist songs that U2 played on this last leg of the tour, which song did you have the most fun with? A song you just loved dancing or rockin out to!
(You can't say Streets because that's a given and it's gotta be a regular setlist song from the NA leg) :wink:

I Will Follow, Magnificent, Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

So I just went on amazon.ca to see if the pre-order was still available for the Super Deluxe Edition of Achtung Baby and it says it's not available anymore :angry:

:shifty:

It's still available on Amazon.com :shh:

I was on Adam's side (LARRY'S SIDE :hyper:) about 20 feet away. I noticed Adam was all smiley and cute (not that I go for that...at all...but it made me feel better about him as a person a lot) and Larry was...well...:drool:...oh yeah and Larry sang. And everyone was real! Heh. That was the first thing I freaked out about. "Oh my god Kim...if I somehow got up on stage, they exist, so I could touch them!"

It was pretty awesome. That was (unfortunately) when I got into 360 Bono. Because he really is pure sex. Even if he's my mom's age. Damn.

Age doesn't matter, Katie. What matters is the man is PURE SEX.

Age doesn't matter, Katie. What matters is the man is PURE SEX.

Yep :)

I think the same applies to Larry. Though my family had a major gigglefest when I announced I was gonna spend all our time in Howth trying to figure out which house was his...

(That didn't work out; I was basically having a meltdown in my hotel room because I was dehydrated/didn't have time to go see Slane...but I saw Howth properly later and it's gorgeous :shifty: it wouldn't be weird at all if I lived there someday maybe...)

Yep :)

I think the same applies to Larry. Though my family had a major gigglefest when I announced I was gonna spend all our time in Howth trying to figure out which house was his...

(That didn't work out; I was basically having a meltdown in my hotel room because I was dehydrated/didn't have time to go see Slane...but I saw Howth properly later and it's gorgeous :shifty: it wouldn't be weird at all if I lived there someday maybe...)

I agree. Larry is also PURE SEX. :shifty:

:lol: No, not weird at all.

I never have time to catch up with forum stuff.....so Wishing Bono would lift those damn big hands....please explain? lol

Question of the day:

Out of Control. Kaf and I had a MAJOR dance party once that one started during Montreal 2. EVERYONE around was looking at us like we were insane. :lol: We didn't care. It was so damn awesome! :rockon:

Oh, and HMTMKMKM. Glad I got to hear that one a few times. Ummm... what else. Maybe IWF and MW.

Sorry about your av. :laugh: Hee hee.

Back
Top Bottom