PGP-Where Are Our Heads At?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
can wait b/c we had such a gray/rainy summer :crack: I need more beautiful sunny days before THE DARK & Gray rteturns.

The colsd isn't so so bad for me usually, it's the lack of greenery, the ling nights and of course if it's really icy :yikes:([ vs snowy).

We haven't had sun in 3 days here. It comes out for about 2 minutes and then goes back in.They say it's supposed to rain buckets tonight

GG, I have sinus problems. I need to take a nasal decongestant everyday because I can't breathe. I have to use my nasal spray before I go to bed too. Everytime I go to the doctor they give me some pill that never works. So I know how you feel.

Oh... i didn't quite read this before..

I have something you might want to try..

It's usually for sinus colds/infections....

that's the kind of cold I get 1 - 2x's ayear....BUT now while I sometimes have to wait for one nostril to open >

I take a homeopathic remedy for sinus colds/infections it's by a company called Borion.

Sinulitus I think is the name-- it's got the all or most of the word 'sinus" in the beginnig of it's name.

SInce I started using it about 8 years ago- I never use decongestion spray anymore b/c the symptoms are diminished and it usually goes away faster as well. Maybe yours is TOO chronic, but you might want to try it.

We haven't had sun in 3 days here. It comes out for about 2 minutes and then goes back in.They say it's supposed to rain buckets tonight

ewww :hug:

we had a whole week ( the first one of the summer! ) of beautuf 70's low-mid 80's and DRY weather. It was *glorious*!!

We ONLY WAITED the whole summer for it! :yell:

it was supposed to be more like that this week, but now we have more clouds ( YET AGAIN :crack:), some rain thurs but AT LEAST it's supposed to be NICE again over the weekend!

Yeah, the temperature here has been great. Not too hot and the humidity is down

well i'll have to leave in a few mins :(

I had a lot of things to lok up n te net...

going to see UF ( NE-coast U2 tribute band) on Fri night! :hyper:

I was (among other things) looking up -- more info on SD cards for my camera Cannon powershot 560

it may "only" take a 2G but i need to find out whether it will handle ? speedier cards--part of what I am lookig up I want to "practice" on Uf before the Giant STADIUM GIGS
OF OCURSE IF I'M OUTSIDE ON WEDS -- that's rather moot point
since my weds tix is way up tere somewhere.

I'll still take pics the screen and The Claw
but i wanted the speed for action pics of the guys closer up in GA ...... ::sigh:

:hug: To dazz Credit cards sucks, and GG Bloody boses no fun :hug:

I just got home went and ropped off some orders from amazon at the post office, went to wal-mart, and than hobby-lobby. I just started a green bay packers blanket for my sis and her bf so far its looking good hopefully I can get it going some more. I also decked a girl at wal-mart who shoved me out her way at the self-check out she was behind me waiting for one and I get to the one the was open and she goes Move!and shoves me I was like what?!:| I was like I was in line first and she goes I Don't give a fuck! So I said fuck you and went to another one. Stupid bitch.

Other than that I'm good I guess. :)

My heart just got a bet broken though. There is this guy I dated I liked him a lot well not liked LOVED him to death, we dated for 2 almost 3 years and were suppose to get married but I got scared and called it off which lead to us breaking up, but we have remained great friends since, like brother and sister, always checking on each another being there when we need someone etc. I tried dating after him but no luck all the guys I have been with were total jerk offs and just didn't click for me, but I always saved a spot for Nick cause I felt we could maybe one day get back together just going by how we act etc, but sadly I just found out he has a new girl. He's status on facebook goes missing that special someone, and asked who, turns out some chick from Kentucky, and all I could say was oh.. ok... and just stopped talking. I didn't realize I still loved him that much but when he said he had a new girlfriend my heart sank and I felt like running to me room and crying.:sad: Never felt like that before especially over a guy. :sigh: I don't know maybe its dumb for me to feel that way, but it's how I feel.

Must get Paris Frakkin Hilton song out of head. :crack: Been stuck for over a week.

Back
Top Bottom