PGP - Wheat Kings and Pretty Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dianepm said:
Ok girls...I need some advice...and be patient..this is kinda hard to explain..

I have a friend. We'll call him PAL...because those are his initials. We have been friends for 22 years. I think I've pretty much been in love with him for 21 years 364 days 23 hours and 55 minutes.

The problem is, I don't think he feels the same way. I say I don't think so becasue he's been giving off some very confusing signals the last time I was up in TO. He actually wanted to see the room I stay in when I'm at my sisters...he's never even asked me that before. He followed me up and saw it while I was getting K's birthday present. He didnt' say much, just kind of looked around.

Am I reading too much into things. He's always been touchy feely....but lately he's been more so. I don't know. I just really don't want to kill the friendship.

Help.

Okay, I've been with Mr.Z for about 150 years but I had my share of man-drama before that.

Since it's not me, I'd say go for it. Give him a kiss and see what happens. If he's really been your friend that long and he doesn't want something to happen, your friendship will survive (I was there, we tried, it wasn't meant to be, we're still friends). If he wants something to happen then you'll thank yourself for having the guts to do something about it.

But that's just me. :hug:

I had a weird dream last night. Heres my post from the dream thread. :lol:

bonoishot said:
I had a weird dream last night. It started of really random nothing to do with U2, then i was with my boyfriend somewhere similar to Manchester City Football Stadium ( for a concert i think?, though there was no concert on that i saw). I spotted Bono walking through the crowd and shouted him over. Then i asked him for a picture with him which he posed for. Then he said " Meet me at ( insert name of hotel in Manchester where the band stay ) tommorow between 10am and 12pm." So me and my boyfriend set off the next morning asked one of the hotel staff where Bono was as we were told to meet him there. We were told he was heading to the lifts. We managed to catch up with him and get in the lift with him, then my boyfriend ( whos an electrician ) pulled out this light fitting out of his pocket and some tools and started to replace the light in the lift. :eyebrow:

Then i woke up. :lmao:

:shrug: I always have weird dreams. :wink:

Nooooooooooooo. Rhythm Records in Dublin is closing. :scream: They will have a market stall in Dublin on weekends. :sad:
Quote below from website.

Rhythm Records on their website said:

Rhythm Records Dublin announces some updated news today 10 April 2008

While we have decided to close our existing shop in Temple Bar
you will be able to visit us each weekend - Saturdays and Sundays - just around the corner
(map coming soon) in Temple Bar Square where we will have have a fantastic market stand - look out for the blue rain covering - stocked full of music treasures - including U2....

Our existing shop in Temple Bar will close at the end of June and all U2 items will then be posted on the website - look out for some new exciting new additions including some recently autographed items - just in - U2 have been in their studio over the last few weeks & Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry signed plenty of items for us....

Keep Signing Up and we will let you know when the site has been updated !!

bonoishot said:
Nooooooooooooo. Rhythm Records in Dublin is closing. :scream: They will have a market stall in Dublin on weekends. :sad:
Quote below from website.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :scream:

The hours and £100's ( probably more like £1000's) i spent in that shop

Although NI will be happy :grumpy:

I'll always remember your face , the first time i took you in there :love::heart:

Jem in Rhythum Records for first time :shocked::drool:

WildHoney said:

HOld me. :sad:

NI being happy. :lmao:

WildHoney said:

I'll always remember your face , the first time i took you in there :love::heart:

Yeah i = :drool::ohmy::faint:

kat said it was too busy though. :lol:

WildHoney said:

:sad: make them wait till I've been there damnit!

Back
Top Bottom