PGP - Wheat Kings and Pretty Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My ears have been extra-sensitive to sounds today. It's been bugging me but I thought I'd be okay at work. Until I started taking phone calls and couldn't hear a damn thing! :scream: So I came home. Now my left ear is almost completely deaf and the right one is trying to make up for it...and I'm getting a headache :huh:

love2bmama said:
Ali....job application?? Why do I not know of this? :wink:
Cos I've been really slack with emailing you? :reject:

I've appiled for a public service position... interesting role, and way more $$ than I'm getting now. :hyper:
I'm not holding out too much hope, cos I left it all till the last minute and the application was horribly rushed, but it can't hurt to get my bullshit skills into gear again.

Interviewer: So, what is your greatest weakness?
Me: *thinks: don't say procrastination, don't say procrastination...* Um... :uhoh: ... Sudden unexpected vocabulary loss?

Of course, no sooner do I do that, than my team leader at my current job tells me she's arranging to get me out of the role I've been acting in for the last month (and hate), and into doing something I've been wanting to do for YEARS, which is update our crappy procedures. :lol:

It's all good :D

Wow, way to go on the triathlon, Zooey! :applaud: I'm no swimmer, either, but I can usually stay afloat if I have to. :wink:

Thread looks like it was dead today... :tsk:

I'm going up to my parents' place this weekend... it's my brother's b'day and mother's day on Sunday. Need to get last minute fancy chocs tomorrow...

Man, it's been deadsville in here.
Poor Diane, hopefully you're sleeping now.
Good luck with the job situation, Ali. It's always better to have too many options than not enough.

Galeongirl said:
:shocked: ANOTHER new thread???? woah! times are going fast again!

:love: I just saw Return to the blue lagoon... omgsquish! it's not a bad movie at all :love: and 21 year old Brian is just the damn cutest thing I've ever seen :cute: he's got a great smile!
:shifty: hee, and the loincloth he wore didn't cover his butt much...

Brian nearly naked :combust: :drool:

:hug: MOLLY! OMFG that's been AGES!!! how are ya doing? :hug:

:grumpy: I noticed that Wild.. and you SHOULD reinstall it.. but be sure to deinstall completely first!

WildHoney said:
Fine now i've seen you :drool:

And how's things with you? :hug:

it's been ages, hasn't it? I've been going through Wild withdrawals :drool:

You remember Shawn, I'm sure. He's gone now, so I'm nursing a broken heart but also reunited with my kids which as gone a long way towards mending that same heart. I'd say the good is pretty much outweighing the bad at this point. Maybe that's all we can really ask for anyway, sometimes.

I wish I could stay and chat but the natives are restless so we're headed to McDonald's for lunch. I hope you are still here when I get back!

:hug:

Hey Molly! :wave: Nice to see you on here more lately. I probably missed you but in case you come back here's my tattoo right after it was done.
2454005430_d51fa0cc09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom