PGP-we're goin' nowhere but where we are it is alot of fun!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:
:hyper: OMFG DAVE STORY :hyper:

right so i had been thinking about going to France :shifty: next summer with Rach but she cant afford it now, so i was whinging to Dave saying i had been looking at Villas on the next but Rach cant go now and i still wanna gobut need 5 people to share with! was just about to say that i was gonna ask kat and maybe her borther and some others coz theyd be a good laugh to go with and he was like, how much would it be, i might go with ya

*MAJOR SPAZZ :hyper: :happy: :dance: :eyebrow: :drool:

:hyper: :hyper:

WildHoney said:

Come to Boston then :shifty:

I've a a soft bed and fluffy pillow waiting for you :flirt::drool:

You don't know how much I want to. :sad:

It's a conundrum - Buffalo/Cleveland would be SO much better because there are fewer travel expenses attached - like I was telling you, with the train schedule, I wouldn't even need a hotel. But the tickets are so hard to get, and those that are out there are so expensive. On the other hand, Boston tickets are far more plentiful, but It'll cost a great deal more for travel/hotels.

:sad:

VintagePunk said:

It's a conundrum - Buffalo/Cleveland would be SO much better because there are fewer travel expenses attached - like I was telling you, with the train schedule, I wouldn't even need a hotel. But the tickets are so hard to get, and those that are out there are so expensive. On the other hand, Boston tickets are far more plentiful, but It'll cost a great deal more for travel/hotels.

:sigh: I wish I could go to any of them, myself. But I'm totally out of it until they tour again. Unless I hit a jackpot and get to go to Australia :happy:

But I agree that you should put your energy and resources into one which you KNOW you'll actually get to see the show

VintagePunk said:

*clings

why does boston have to be further from you :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:

:sigh : I wish I could go to any of them, myself. But I'm totally out of it until they tour again. Unless I hit a jackpot and get to go to Australia :happy :

But I agree that you should put your energy and resources into one which you KNOW you'll actually get to see the show

:yes: agrees with SG, go for the one which you KNOW you will be able to def get in the show

Australia :drool:

wish you could come too SG :sad:

Bye Wild :sad:

see you tomoz :hug::kiss:

SG, Jem, Wild, I seriously can't even bring myself to think that I might have seen my last show this tour. When I start to think of that, I feel like crying, and then I push it away. :sad:

In a way, I feel like a spoiled brat for acting this way. I've been far more fortunate than many people. But I can't help it. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:
SG, Jem, Wild, I seriously can't even bring myself to think that I might have seen my last show this tour. When I start to think of that, I feel like crying, and then I push it away. :sad:

In a way, I feel like a spoiled brat for acting this way. I've been far more fortunate than many people. But I can't help it. :sigh:

I haven't been thinking about the sadness with seeing my last show...but I know I will see them again in the future...and that makes me :happy: and all :hyper:ish.

bye Wild! have a safe trip! :hug: :heart:

I was just reading the pre-announcement party (or whatever the hell it's called) Australia/NZ thread :drool: I'm so excited for them!! :hyper: but SO jealous :angry:

:wink:

VintagePunk said:

:hug:

i know exactly how you feel

too much is never enough, you always want more (well i do :lol: ) i can imagine after Boston, im gonna be crushed, will only have France too loook forward to then next year (if i pull it off) and seeing Fly/Ruff in Ireland :drool:

i know some people will never even get to see then once probably and YES I AM A SPOILT BRAT but i'll probably be crying on the plane baclk from Boston

:reject:

VintagePunk said:

:hug: I know exactly how you feel. I've been really down the past few days now that Tori is in hibernation until 2007 and I'm not seeing any more U2 shows. :sigh:

I guess the only thing we can do is appreciate the wonderful opportunities and memories we've had and hold on to them until the next tour. We still have each other! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom