PGP - We are there for our sisters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Wild... Aw, Bonnie is adorable! And that's a lovely name, Irish connotations aside :wink:

An elderly neighbour of my parents' passed away about a week ago, her name was Bonnie. I wish I'd been able to make it to her funeral on Thursday. :(

anyone have anything exciting planned for the (US) holiday weekend? It's starting out beautiful here, sunny and blue skies. We'll be spending most of the weekend at the beach, I'm sure. The kids helped me clean house yesterday so that is done and laundry is caught up (for the moment).

Tomorrow I'm going to put a wreath of flowers out in the ocean in rememberance of my grandmother, it would have been her 84th birthday. She's been gone 3 years now, and I still miss her every day. :heart:

since you asked ...

anyone have anything exciting planned for the (US) holiday weekend?

I was going to stay home and do housework (really!) but people keep making plans and inviting me places! Oh, well. :)

I wasn't here last night because I was at a friend's wedding. It was a very nice wedding ... I laughed, I cried, I had a good time at the reception.

:giggle: poor gg2 still chasing after Wild!

:wink:

put a quick note in the thread gluey started for me.....I'm hanging in there.... :( and feeling OK, :) too. I will have some good times this weekend (i'm with some bouts of tears as well)

I'll be 9back in the afternoon early eve next week.
:hug:S to ALL of you! :heart:
enjoy the weekend!

U5724F1EUSCKFRX.jpg

U3171F1BZSIQFGP.jpg

She only weighs a pound :love: She fits in your hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom