PGP - watching the boys in London Town laying new tracks down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you in the US or Europe? Get some rest over the weekend. :)

I just physically feel like shit. I think I'm getting sick. :scream: Mono is going around my school. :uhoh: But thanks. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Name Wild

Job Conspiracy theorist for Tabloid (Daily Hemisphere)

:lmao: :lmao:
:giggle: that's so silly-cute! :D

what am I laughing for!! :huh:

sim!bruce could reallyarrest [ and not those fuzzy-pink types of "cuffs":wink: ] sim!dazz for art forgery :yikes:

:shifty: well, considering he's on the :giggle: vice squad.......maybe art forger isn't in his domain, or way low on the list .....:giggle:

Sami, I'm in Europe (I'm from Holland), and thanks :)

I'm sorry you think you're getting sick, I hope you will feel better really really soon though!!!!! :hug: Being sick really drains the energy out of you...

Hi Thora, I know how you're feeling ;) A big hug for you, and get some well-deserved rest in the weekend :hug:

JanuaryStar said:
I wish!!

No I come from Holland, that's really something different :giggle:

THERE'S A FASCINATING BOOK ABOUT HOW AHEM ....TULIPS BECAME .......WELL, THERE WAS A REAL SUPER MANIA FOR THEM .sorry pinky slip...in the ?? 18th or 19 century....

one of the thing pEOple bet on then was if a Tulip would "break", that it get a second color on it in jagged streaks....

it could be caused ...later one it was found out, by a ? virus.......

too bad chucklehead didn't have your experts over for water control

:hug: For everyone!

I hope to get some rest this weekend. I've been so stressed with work lately, that I've lost more weight, and just in general been quite crazed. The problem is that I book my weekends so full of social activities! :lol: It will be fun though.

Dazz, I sent a PM to VP and a few others, but I'll send one Mucca's way as well. I'm so excited about the contest. It would be so sweet to win!! :hyper:

dazzledbylight said:

THERE'S A FASCINATING BOOK ABOUT HOW AHEM ....TULIPS BECAME .......WELL, THERE WAS A REAL SUPER MANIA FOR THEM .sorry pinky slip...in the ?? 18th or 19 century....

one of the thing pEOple bet on then was if a Tulip would "break", that it get a second color on it in jagged streaks....

it could be caused ...later one it was found out, by a ? virus.......

too bad chucklehead didn't have your experts over for water control

It's always so funny to see that still in these days, when some people see/hear 'Holland', they talk about tulips/cheese/whatever... :giggle: No offense, really :)

I seriously don't know what happened in the 18th/19th century with tulips :)

Wayne, you're so going to London!!!!! :hyper: :happy:

I'm so jealous :combust: :drool:

EDIT: WAYNE'S GOING TO LONDON!!!!

Sorry for the caps, people, but it just hit me... :drool: He's going, and he really wanted to :yes:

Last edited:
JanuaryStar said:

It's always so funny to see that still in these days, when some people see/hear 'Holland', they talk about tulips/cheese/whatever... :giggle: No offense, really :)

I seriously don't know what happened in the 18th/19th century with tulips :)

Holland:
I also think of artists, and these days --- flood taming :D

Back
Top Bottom