PGP: Them darn boys turn us into narpleptics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it depends on timezones. It can be a bit more than 12, usually. 12 is the least, when we differ 6 hours with New York and 6 hours with Melbourne. But if it's diff daylight savings and such it can be 8 hours with Melbourne. I forgot when it's when.

Wow, that sucks so badly. :hug:

Just looked at the timeanddate website. Looks like it will be 19 hrs between Vancouver and Melbourne in November. So I'll definitely not be participating in any of the setlist parties. :lol: It will be 2am when it's 9pm there. No can do. *oldandlikessleep*

This day has been a total waste for 90% of the day, but whatever. At least I have a long weekend to look forward to. :drool:

ETA - and inner 12 year olds, ftw! :hi5:

Just looked at the timeanddate website. Looks like it will be 19 hrs between Vancouver and Melbourne in November. So I'll definitely not be participating in any of the setlist parties. :lol: It will be 2am when it's 9pm there. No can do. *oldandlikessleep*

This day has been a total waste for 90% of the day, but whatever. At least I have a long weekend to look forward to. :drool:

ETA - and inner 12 year olds, ftw! :hi5:

O_O NINETEEN HOURS? Jebus. That is so much. You must differ a lot with NY then. :crack: That's insane.

Weekend is good. :hi5: And being 12 year old even better.

We west coasters are 3 hours behind east coast time. Bummed to have to miss all the setlist parties for Aus/NZ. :(

:yawn: bedtime for me, have to go to karate central training tomorrow. 3 hours of training, of which 1 is the stupid long ass warming up. Do not want. But I have to take these trainings or I'm not going to be allowed in the black belter exams. :scream:

G'nite ladies :hug:

O_O NINETEEN HOURS? Jebus. That is so much. You must differ a lot with NY then. :crack: That's insane.

Weekend is good. :hi5: And being 12 year old even better.

Yup. At least it's not Hawaii which is currently 3 hours behind Vancouver right now! :lol:

I'm SO excited for this weekend. It's Thanksgiving, but since my family's out of town, I'm just planning on hanging around home and doing nothing. I may do a good big clean of the place, as I've been too damn lazy with that for too long. But basically I'm going to curl up on the couch, read loads, and watch DVD's. Perfection! :love:

ETA - Sleep well!

I'm SO excited for this weekend. It's Thanksgiving, but since my family's out of town, I'm just planning on hanging around home and doing nothing. I may do a good big clean of the place, as I've been too damn lazy with that for too long. But basically I'm going to curl up on the couch, read loads, and watch DVD's. Perfection! :love:

Oh! THAT'S WHAY VP was talking about her cooking a turkey! :lol:

We have a 3 day here (Columbus Day Monday) so I figure I'll spend part of Sun & Mon cleaning some, and organizing more.

Sounds like a good long weekend.

Now I don't have that roommate anymore I have to get back into the habit of putting on LOUD R&R to help keep me energized, and focused to do my cleaning. her screaming down the hall to turn it down when it was even only like at 35%% volume :|:| would sap half the energy out of me.

Oh man, I just pulled up some great $58.50 seats for Seattle on Adam's side, right by the stage. Hoping they'll be there in a few weeks, but doubtful. Oh well. :sigh:

I'll be online tonight frantically doing my grant proposal re-writes if anyone's around :wink:

oh and this:
coimbra03109.jpg

I'll take the two in the middle thanks :sexywink:

Just in case you guys need an awesome mental image- I was in need of clothes when I got out of the shower (duh), but not feeling particularly picky, so I just grabbed things from atop the clean "stuff to be a lazy ass around the house in" pile. As a result, I am wearing a coraly-pink t-shirt printed with hibiscus flowers on the chest and green palm tree print pajama pants. Damn I'm sexy.

I'm turning into a tantrum-throwing 3 year old every time I even LOOK at my work website right now, so I think I'm taking a break from the computer until I can work like a big girl. :wave:

Hi everyone. :hug:

So good news: it's looking more and more like my mom has a sinus infection and not a lung infection. Obviously sinus infections suck and she still has to be careful, but it isn't as bad as I had feared. Also, she's off all weekend and Monday so one more day to rest and hopefully fight this thing off. :up: Thank you everyone for your well-wishes. :heart:

So happy to hear this. Still sending her *get well soon* vibes for the sinus infection :hug:

Yup. At least it's not Hawaii which is currently 3 hours behind Vancouver right now! :lol:

ETA - Sleep well!

Sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving :up:

I'm spending mine studying and working :rolleyes:

*:waiting: for her train to leave TO*

Have a great time :hug:

Did I hear something about a hole in Bono's pants??? :hmm:

Everyone was asking me what I was doing for the weekend, and I didn't want to say "oh, you know, nothing special", since I wasn't fishing for an invite to a dinner and didn't want people to feel bad for me. I just said I had a few plans in mind but wasn't sure what I was going to do yet. I actually don't mind at all that I'll be sticking around at home, because US Thanksgiving has always been a bigger deal in my family anyway. :lol:

Studying and working could be fun... maybe. :lol:

I ended up leaving work early, as our computers crashed shortly after they were up again, so it was pointless to be there. I cleaned my desk, and there was nothing left to do. Yay for leaving early! :D

Oh - and for any Canadians, Old Navy is having a $16 coat sale tomorrow. I don't know which coats are going to be on sale, but I figure it's worth it to look. Yay for sales!

He's so smart! :cute: :giggle:

I'm so not in the mood to cook dinner tonight. I need to find the energy to get up off my ass and make something, at some point.

So, whose friend request did I just accept on FB? I suck at real names! :lol:

I made a mini grilled cheese for dinner with some sliced French bread I had on hand. It was oddly shaped, and my first thought was that it was the shape of Zoobaby's head. Then I thought maybe I have been spending too much time around here. :reject:

Everyone was asking me what I was doing for the weekend, and I didn't want to say "oh, you know, nothing special", since I wasn't fishing for an invite to a dinner and didn't want people to feel bad for me. I just said I had a few plans in mind but wasn't sure what I was going to do yet. I actually don't mind at all that I'll be sticking around at home, because US Thanksgiving has always been a bigger deal in my family anyway. :lol:

Studying and working could be fun... maybe. :lol:

I ended up leaving work early, as our computers crashed shortly after they were up again, so it was pointless to be there. I cleaned my desk, and there was nothing left to do. Yay for leaving early! :D

Oh - and for any Canadians, Old Navy is having a $16 coat sale tomorrow. I don't know which coats are going to be on sale, but I figure it's worth it to look. Yay for sales!

Having a nice relaxing Thanksgiving will be awesome :up: I love lazy days :D

Wow, that's a great deal!

So, whose friend request did I just accept on FB? I suck at real names! :lol:

I made a mini grilled cheese for dinner with some sliced French bread I had on hand. It was oddly shaped, and my first thought was that it was the shape of Zoobaby's head. Then I thought maybe I have been spending too much time around here. :reject:

T'wasn't me. Although now that you mention it, I should add you on my FB. Although I don't know your real name... :lol:

Oooh - that sounds good! I think I'm just going to make mashed potatoes and stuffing. I've got the fixings for it, and that sounds good tonight. Not too much effort required for that, which is good.

Having a nice relaxing Thanksgiving will be awesome :up: I love lazy days :D

Wow, that's a great deal!

It really is a fantastic deal! Although the coats could be crappy looking... :lol: I will let you know if I find something worthwhile. :)

Back
Top Bottom