PGP-The evil Ticketbastard empire can't get us down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild imagines the class of 3000 in Toronto museum

Teacher ; and this is the fossil of a plebaus addictus. These entire female species have been found worldwide all intact with a laptop on their knees. They spent their lifes online together hunting in packs dreaming of the four men with which they liked to fornicate.

VintagePunk said:

Okay, if that were the case, I'd probably go see them. But then I'd spend it making out with him, and still wouldn't see the movie, anyway. :shrug: :wink:

Would she go down on you in a theatre?

:shifty:

:ohmy: What's wrong with me today??

:silent:

that is one of the ultimate i-hate-boys songs :rockon:

WildHoney said:

Teacher ; and this is the fossil of a plebaus addictus. These entire female species have been found worldwide all intact with a laptop on their knees. They spent their lifes online together hunting in packs dreaming of the four men with which they liked to fornicate.

:lmao::lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
:reject: OMG I feel like such a loser! 'Under Pressure' by Queen just came on the radio and my first thought was not 'Cool, it's queen!' as I would've expected. It was WTF?!?!? Vanilla Ice?!?!?!? :reject:

:lmao:

I love that song :love: (by Queen, not Vanilla Ice) :lol:

WildHoney said:
:censored: :silent: :scream: :censored: :silent :silent :censored :censored:censored

I just hit my knee on my wardrobe and knocked it out of place.
I really hurt and i had to put it back in place

36_1_41.gif

:sad: OUCH!! :yikes:

:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Did everyone who was asking about an update on my fan fic know that I posted a new chapter yesterday? Just checking.

I usually get a bigger response on Bono centered chapters :shifty:

I'm working on the next one too. It's SUCH a huge fucking relief to be rid of that :censored: :censored: writers block!

next chapter :drool: :hyper:

sorry my feedback sucks over there :lol: but after I read the chapter I'm usually just like :ohmy: :faint: but I really do love your stuff!! it's amazing :bow: :D

WildHoney said:

OMFG :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: *tears

Did I tell you about Jeffy singing 'Your body is a wonderland' by John Mayer? :cute: He was only three at the time, but that song just came on the radio and reminded me. His mom hit the scan button on the radio, and Jeffy said 'Hey I like that song!' and then proceeded to sing along, changing several of the words to fit his understanding. It was so precious!

and the other day I was making him a mix CD and I'd pull up and MP3 and ask him if he wanted that one or not and he'd tell me. He asked who oneband was because he didn't know their name (The Clash) so I started asking him 'Do you know who sings this one?"

The kid is incredible! The bands he can identify accurately most of the time are : Green Day, The Beatles, The Killers, and of course 'Bono'. he refuses to refer to the band as U2, he just says 'That Bono song' :lol:

***:hyper:oooh Dave update for those who have been following the saga through the day:hyper:***

i got a text off him while i was talking to emily, he was checking to see how i was :cute:

so i text him back with an update and he answered back with a big X at the end of the text, i dont normally get X's at the end of his texts so i was like :hyper:

overanalyzing :drool: :lol:

im such a loser :reject:

:lmao:

:lol: Jem
dave is so cute!

aww yeah I was talking to Elmo :giggle: the other day and he wrote "I have to go" and I instinctively said "xoxo bye" because I usually say that to my friends but I don't think I've ever said it to him so I was like *shite* and he wrote "lyl" :cute: :heart: He never wrote that before!! :lol: i got warm fuzzies :D

bonoishot said:
***:hyper:oooh Dave update for those who have been following the saga through the day:hyper:***

i got a text off him while i was talking to emily, he was checking to see how i was :cute

so i text him back with an update and he answered back with a big X at the end of the text, i dont normally get X's at the end of his texts so i was like :hype

overanalyzing

im such a loser :reject

You're no loser! :no:

:hyper: that IS cool! :heart:

bonoishot said:
SG jeffy is sooo cute :cute; he has incredible taste aswell

that bono song :cute: :lmao:

And he has several U2 songs he likes now, so I never know which 'Bono song' it is he wants to hear, either :lmao:

I'm like "Elevation?" no the other one "Vertigo" no the OTHER one! "Love and peace or else?"

:lol:

oh! And his favorite song at the moment is Dirty Old Town :cute:

I loved that song already, but to hear him sing it is the best! :happy:

WildHoney said:
I'm trying to pack :yikes:

But i keep getting drawn back to here :shifty:

I'm going to need help if i can't get on PLEBa whilst i'm away :ohmy:

i wonder how many plebans have fallen into that trap, pleba preventing them from packing :lmao:

how am i gonna cope without pleba over xmas in cornwall :ohmy: :sad: i need a laptop :lol:

wild i demand you to pack :angry:

Back
Top Bottom