PGP -off to PLEBA dream land

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nighty Night DG I hope you feel better after some good sleep. :hug: :heart:

SG your thinking is exactly like mine. After being so sick last week and worrying all week that I wasn't doing enough it made me realize that I need to maintain a balance in my life that is healthy for everyone. There is so much going on I don't want to cause any more problems for my family.

I don't know if I shared with you guys yet that we got a diagnoses for my older brother who is sick. He has a bile duct disease and is essentially dying. They said at the most he has about 10 years left to live. Because of all of this our family has really started to let things go and I'm trying to be the best support I can. I also came out to my mother :eek: about my sexuality and we sort of cleared the table of all the secrets I've been keeping for so long. She was really great about it and told me that no matter what she still loves me very much. :heart: It was a really nice reminder from God that just when you think things are horrible, people can really be loving and amazing. :love:

Thanks Sami :hug: When the time comes if you have a spare liver I might just have to hit ya up. :wink: For now we are just trying to make him comfortable and help my SIL with all the paperwork and financial issues this has brought about. My baby brother also came back from New Zealand for a while to help so at least if something does happen he is there to be support as well.

:hug: Russty I'm so happy that you and your family are reconnecting and working out the things which have bothered you for so long :heart: I'm so sorry that it had to be because of something like your brothers condition, though. But I do believe that God has a purpose in everything, the things which seem to be good AND bad to us, with our limited views of the bigger picture. :heart: :yes: you never know just where things are going to lead

Russty I've heard of some cases where they've transplanted half of a liver before - bizarre as it sounds. Don't ever give up hope, miracles happen in the medical world, occassionally :) :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Russty I'm so happy that you and your family are reconnecting and working out the things which have bothered you for so long :heart: I'm so sorry that it had to be because of something like your brothers condition, though. But I do believe that God has a purpose in everything, the things which seem to be good AND bad to us, with our limited views of the bigger picture. :heart: :yes: you never know just where things are going to lead

:hug: It is so true we never really know what the future holds and the time we have together. I figure if he lives to be 100 all of this won't be for nothing. We have all gained perspective on life and thats always a good thing.

Sadly Sami I haven't seen my baby brother yet. My family are all about 700 miles away. I did see my two other brothers recently when I went down for my friends wedding. I knew then that it probably wasn't going to be good. My brother is the sickest I've ever seen. I don't get along with my older brother, but I can still have compassion for him dealing with all of this. But I sure wish I could get to see my baby brother. I spoke with him the other day on the phone and he told me that he will be returning to NZ probably in a few months. I don't blame him and I don't expect him to give up his whole life...I just wish he was on the same continent for a few years. :(

See you later Weldy :hug: :wave:

And before I forget SG your Orli picture is making my knees go weak! :drool:

And Sami did you get tickets for Hawaii? :hyper:

Russty :hug: Well I hope you get to see him soon!

And yes, we got GA's :drool: But nothing is definite yet. I won't fully believe my dad that we're going until I see the airfare reservations. :wink:

I'm gonna go to sleep, I have to be up early tomorrow for hair and nails and stuff for the wedding.

Goodnight :hug: :heart:

Feel better Sami, and have a great time tomorrow :hug: G'night hon :heart:

Russty - I loved the new POTC, :up: :up: I hope you get to see it soon :yes: My mom wants to go see it and we haven't found time to yet, but I could watch it a dozen times in the theatre if I had the time and money :drool:

o60_jpg.jpg

Nighty night Sami I hope you have fun tomorrow. And I'm gonna just keep believing that your going to the show. IF I can't you have to go. ;)

That picture about made me fall out of my chair! :laugh: He is just to gorgeous for words. I could just snuggle him all day long. *dreamy sigh*

I'm excited to see them go to Vegas!! :hyper: That's gonna be insane! :D

The encores were definitely the right ones.

I was a bit surprised about a double elimination, but it's almost what I expected. Jill was awful, and I'm glad she's gone. I liked Josh, but his head nodding tonight, and refusing to not play the guitar totally annoyed me. Ryan's performance was very impressive. I love that song!!

:hug: Drea :D

Sadly I must go. B isn't home and Mini-cat isn't feeling well so I'm going to go take care of her for a while and see if I can get her to fall asleep. It was fun while it lasted. ;) :hug: :heart: :wave:

Drea :hug: How was S&B?

Thora i wasn't that surprised with Rockstar - as great as I thought Josh's performance was tonight, both of them had been up three times, and INXS did the two rocker cut once or twice as well.

I think Toby deserved the encore more than either of the two who did get them, though :madspit: :shrug:

Hey, everyone.

Darnit, I missed DG. I am sad. :sad:

For anyone who wants to know how my day went, read my journal. The journal I was writing in while you guys were partying in the thread. :sad: Oh, well, I'll get over it.

Were you trying to make me :faint: with those Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom photos? Because you practically did, you know. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom