PGP -off to PLEBA dream land

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:

:yes : :combust : times infinity!!

Me too! :lol: This was my first day back at work after my vacation, and it's hard to wrap my mind around the fact that it's Wednesday. :lol : At least I have an extremely short week! :hyper :

Oh yeah. You're vacation. I was looking at your pics this morning in your journal. Some really nice pics there. Looks like you had a great time. :D :hug: Short weeks rule. :rockon:

God i'm gonna have to go to bed now. Tommorow will be a looooooooooooonnnggggg day. Not sure what i'm doing, depends what i feel like but if i can i will pop on to let everyone know how i am. Or i will text Wild. :hug::kiss:

Thanks to everyone for cheering me up a bit and to Wayne for the hot Johnny pics. You girls/guys are the best :heart::kiss:

Im doing ok, have been working alot. Since last Wed, Ive worked 5 nights. :crack: The pups are good and they look totally different from my sig pic. :lol:love: How are you?:hug:

I'm doing all right, thanks :) About 1/3 of my novel is done as far as the final revisions ( I think :lol: ) plus I have a job interview this monday to work with a company that takes school pictures for the northern half of the state. A lot of travel but it would be exactly what I need as far as a job , because it would be a seasonal position, leaving time to circulate my manuscript to publishers but keep busy and make some money at the same time.

Do you like your job? Working a lot can be a good thing, if you're happy with what you're doing.

I bet the dogs are getting big! :hyper: I'm generally a cat person, but ironically enough, when it comes to dogs I tend to like the bigger breeds best :cute:

I hate to leave you alone, hon, but Jeffy just called and he needs me to bring something of his over to his house. I'll be back as soon as I can, though! :hug:

:D Hello Bri and weldy :hug: :hug:

How are you tonight? :heart:

I'm so proud of my Jeffy :cute: He wanted his new toothbrush and floss that he got at the dentists office today, and he'd forgotten them in my mom's car. I took them over to him and he brushed his teeth and flossed :happy:

then he ate a chocolate pudding :lmao: :love: that's my boy! :wink:

Hi Sarah :hug:

Back
Top Bottom