PGP - October and it's not just the trees that are stripped bare

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got GA, right? No need for binocs, believe me!

Nope, sadly. Those were what I wanted but since I don't have paypal and whatnot set up right now I had my dad order them for me and he made the executive decision that I would somehow hurt my back standing up the whole time. Umm... That's what I'll be doing anyway! The seats are supposedly really good still but I was rightly miffed since I'm paying for them in the end. :madwife:

I'm either taking my mom or my sis, hopefully my sis. Though it's so long from now I might completely change my mind and bring someone I'm not even thinking of now. :lol:

I am having major back trouble today...The day after Montreal 2 we will be on a train to Toronto!:shifty:

LOL, yup, it'll be: haul our tired asses to the train station, 7 hr train ride, get to TO, dump our stuff, maybe have a bite to eat and a few drinks, then start thinking about getting back in line again. :crack:

Sorry your back is sore, Amy. :(

LOL, yup, it'll be: haul our tired asses to the train station, 7 hr train ride, get to TO, dump our stuff, maybe have a bite to eat and a few drinks, then start thinking about getting back in line again. :crack:

When I was first looking, I found flights for like $100 from Montreal to Toronto. Sign me up for the one hour flight, followed by the 12 hour nap in the hotel! ;) (Or more likely 2 hour nap and then Toronto Explorification!)

The train ride is 7 hours?:ohmy:

At least the hotel is right there basically attatched to the GA line! I am so glad you got that room VP!:hug:

Thanks about the sore back. I think it is the weather changing!:sad:

Sweet! Now there are 3 of us reading it at the same time. Although I'll probably be done by the weekend. In fact, I'm off to get into bed and read a couple more chapters. I keep thinking it'll give me sweet dreams, but alas none yet.

When I was first looking, I found flights for like $100 from Montreal to Toronto. Sign me up for the one hour flight, followed by the 12 hour nap in the hotel! ;) (Or more likely 2 hour nap and then Toronto Explorification!)

If I can find airfare that cheap, I will fly for sure!:wink:

Sweet! Now there are 3 of us reading it at the same time. Although I'll probably be done by the weekend. In fact, I'm off to get into bed and read a couple more chapters. I keep thinking it'll give me sweet dreams, but alas none yet.

Woo, we can have book club meetings! (And by "book club" I mean "sit around and watch Pop and ZooTV while drunk".)

U2-360-Rome-2010-ByJK.jpg

nice. :wink:

The train ride is 7 hours?:ohmy:

At least the hotel is right there basically attatched to the GA line! I am so glad you got that room VP!:hug:

Thanks about the sore back. I think it is the weather changing!:sad:

I was wrong, it's anywhere from 4 hrs 45 minutes to 5 hrs 45 minutes, depending on which departure time you choose. If there are a bunch of us, the time will fly by. And Union Station is only like 2 short blocks from the hotel. :up:

Ok, so he was going commando... I see the ripped pants and the tiniest bit of skin....:shifty:

I was wrong, it's anywhere from 4 hrs 45 minutes to 5 hrs 45 minutes, depending on which departure time you choose. If there are a bunch of us, the time will fly by. And Union Station is only like 2 short blocks from the hotel. :up:

True...it would be very convenient to be right downtown. I really wanted to do the train so I could enjoy the views and relax for a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom