PGP: No, YOU come up with the thread title!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was thinking, I could do something AB themed for the flag. To celebrate it, since I love the album anyway... or perhaps something Pop ish, to remind them next tour that they have an album called Pop.

:hmm: I just don't know. The Zoobaby is a possibility, the popmart lemon icon with the shopping cart...

You don't like ATYCLB?
Nope

It ain't that bad :lol:

To me that dove symbolizes my lost loved ones that's why i choose it :heart:

I suppose you should use a symbol that means something to you.

That's a nice symbol then.

Yeah I guess. Though I guess I could stick with my Batsign as that was very recognizable this tour. Though that was very much 'this tour' cause they played Batman. Who knows what they'll do next turn. Might wanna remind them of Pop. :hmm: Choices, choices.

Nope

That's a nice symbol then.

Yeah I guess. Though I guess I could stick with my Batsign as that was very recognizable this tour. Though that was very much 'this tour' cause they played Batman. Who knows what they'll do next turn. Might wanna remind them of Pop. :hmm: Choices, choices.

Why not? *is extremely curious*

Also, DISCO-LEMON!

Why not? *is extremely curious*

Also, DISCO-LEMON!

I think it's highly overrated, plus it spawned both Suck in a moment and Ialw. the only things I absolutely HATED live. Sure, it has some good songs, but there's too much drivel on there to make it an overall good album.

Basically the only songs I care enough about are Beautiful Day, Kite, Peace on Earth, When I Look at the World and The Ground Beneath Her Feet. The album version of Elevation is pretty dire, the single version I do like. Live it's a brilliant song.

I dunno, guess it just doesn't connect to me the way the 90s stuff and NLOTH do.

And :hmm: Discotheque. Perhaps I can do something with that!

I was thinking of this one when I meant PopMart Lemon. This has to be my favourite U2 t-shirt ever.
U2T42016.JPG

I do have a yellow textile marker. :hmm: But it's going to be odd making it on a white canvas.

I think it's highly overrated, plus it spawned both Suck in a moment and Ialw. the only things I absolutely HATED live. Sure, it has some good songs, but there's too much drivel on there to make it an overall good album.

Basically the only songs I care enough about are Beautiful Day, Kite, Peace on Earth, When I Look at the World and The Ground Beneath Her Feet. The album version of Elevation is pretty dire, the single version I do like. Live it's a brilliant song.

I dunno, guess it just doesn't connect to me the way the 90s stuff and NLOTH do.

Oh, ok.

I was thinking of this one when I meant PopMart Lemon. This has to be my favourite U2 t-shirt ever.
U2T42016.JPG

I do have a yellow textile marker. :hmm: But it's going to be odd making it on a white canvas.
I call that the disco-lemon :reject:

I liked Grace.

I actually like that idea. :hmm: It'd require some thought on how to put it on a white surface, but it could work.

Invert the black and white? so the outline is black and the cart and orbit thingie are white?

Or just make a black outline around the edge (heh) of where the white should end

Invert the black and white? so the outline is black and the cart and orbit thingie are white?

Or just make a black outline around the edge (heh) of where the white should end

I was thinking the second option. Just adding a second line or something. :hmm: I'm gonna need a black textile marker then.

Ugh, I wish. I'm actually doing work, doing a project that involves too much computer staring, and my eyes are about ready to start bleeding, I swear. :grumpy:

Where is everyone???

Bet you're all bunking it :tsk:

Technically, you're right. But that's only because the furniture in my bedroom only include a mattress, a tv stand/lamp combo, a tv, and what's known as a mushroom chair. I have yet to buy a desk or a proper chair. :shifty:

Ugh, I wish. I'm actually doing work, doing a project that involves too much computer staring, and my eyes are about ready to start bleeding, I swear. :grumpy:
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom