PGP - Lock up the boys the Plebans Are Coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:

Shannon:hug: It is just rough on Monday's because of the two office slackers. They are supposed to be here at 7am too. :madspit: They will be here tomorrow and I have a surprise for there arse:evil:

Would love to see the expression your face when they realize what your surprise for them is :giggle:

snapshot_126e2a37_126e2a38.jpg

snapshot_726e4075_926e4076.jpg

snapshot_726e4549_526e454a.jpg

snapshot_f26e3e4d_926e3e4e.jpg

this is where all the updates will be: http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/...in&username=plebacityjournal&user_id=31680310

YAY Sims!! :hyper:

Sorry, talking with Megan over MSN *g* She's going to see Chicago at the Royal Alex tomorrow night - if I knew more than "All That Jazz" from it, I might be jealous :lol:

BonosBaby12 said:

Would love to see the expression your face when they realize what your surprise for them is :giggle:

I plan to give them both a hand full of assingments that my boss told me could wait untill tomorrow. They will be expecting me to do all of them, but I 'm not:mac:

I seem to have doubled a couple of outfits :grumpy: :lol:

but I'm still excited about some of the new stuff :hyper:

I have a black suit with a red tie for Billie Joe but it's only for Adult age sims not College age :madspit:

Carmelu2fan said:

I would so:p

NOT!:wink:

Adam would never see me grumpy. Now that I think of it, there are so many things I would not do in front of Adam, EVER.

I would have to hold in every burp:| etc.etc.

:lol: Meanwhile Adam has no problem passing enough gas inside the car that Bono decides he'd rather get out and walk :lmao:

U2 at the end of the world :nerd:

Sad_Girl said:
^^ Carmel! :hug: I'm all right, how are you?

I just wanted to tell people that I've started Populating Pleba City :hyper:

WHOO HOOO!! We are looking good there, SG. I cannot wait to see what is next.:drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Meanwhile Adam has no problem passing enough gas inside the car that Bono decides he'd rather get out and walk :lmao:

U2 at the end of the world :nerd:

:lmao: My second favorite U2 book...

poor Bono:| I wonder what Adam ate?

Carmelu2fan said:

:lmao: My second favorite U2 book...

poor Bono:| I wonder what Adam ate?

:lol: I have no idea - but the way Bono describes him makes it sound like Adam was a bit of a human garbage disposal at one time - he always finished Bono's food for him, etc... :lol:

I wonder what would have given him the munchies so bad? :shifty:

Drea said:
^:giggle: :yes: Didn't he get thrown out of Mount Temple for streaking? :lol:

Oh to have been there that day... :shifty:

Indeed, sister indeed:drool: I am sure that is why he was so popular in school:sexywink:

Drea said:
^: giggle: :yes: Didn't he get thrown out of Mount Temple for streaking? :lol:

Oh to have been there that day... :shifty:
He streaked his hair? :confused: I don't remember seeing that look :angel:

Carmel :combust: I'm fab tonight, and yourself? :sexywink:

SG - :wave: Oh I would imagine he is :drool:

It's like an RSOC meeting in here :cool:

Back
Top Bottom