PGP - Lock up the boys the Plebans Are Coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Did you do any interesting reading this weekend by any chance? :shifty:

I was all excited, printed it off and everything....and then slept most of my weekend away instead of reading :sad:

Oooo! But I have to share, I came up with an awesome idea for a paper I have to do for lit class....

:hyper:

George Bush is/as Don Quioxte

it's perfect! :lol:

kafrun said:
I'm not the biggest Larry fangirl in the world but..

omg..

*hyperventilates and dies of cuteness*

01Larrykid.jpg

:cute::combust::cute::combust:

:love: overload of cuteness

Oh, I got some very good news today. My mom's biopsy came back clean...she's just fine. :heart: She still needs to have minor surgery done, but it's a fairly routine day surgery procedure.

This is a huge relief. :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I was all excited, printed it off and everything....and then slept most of my weekend away instead of reading :sad:

Oooo! But I have to share, I came up with an awesome idea for a paper I have to do for lit class....

:hyper:

George Bush is/as Don Quioxte

it's perfect! :lol:

That's ok :hug: I was just curious to get a reaction about these chapters, because they are totally, new, where the other stuff I had written, read through once and then edited, etc...

That's great :laugh: :up:

VintagePunk said:

:hug: :heart: :clonelove: Well, we saw Lightfoot Sat. night...almost didn't go cause I wasn't feeling well, but I'm glad now that we did. :heart: I wrote a bit about it in the Canadian thread, if you're interested. Other than that, I've been sick, so I've kinda forced myself to slow down a bit. :lol: Today was the worst day so far, haven't done much at all.

Ruff left for NZ two days ago? Three? I'd have to check my pms to make sure, but in any case, she's there. :heart:

And so endth the month long concert fiesta?
Nice to end it off with a Canadian touch. :up:

Awww, so the cold finally caught you, eh? :( :hug:
Well I hope you feel better soon. It seems everyone has been getting sick lately.

NZ :drool:
Let's all go to NZ.
She's going to have an awesome time. :heart:

But darn, I guess that means I can't pick her brain about microlending/Grameen bank. I know she's done a bunch of research and work on that sort of stuff...

How's all the moving stuff going?

VintagePunk said:
Oh, I got some very good news today. My mom's biopsy came back clean...she's just fine. :heart: She still needs to have minor surgery done, but it's a fairly routine day surgery procedure.

:hug::heart:
That's really great to hear!
I'm glad it's all turning out, and that you've one less worry on your plate.

Drea said:

Kaf - I forgot about the clip :eek: Remind me tomorrow? Bed is calling...
:shame: Of all the things for you to forget..

I'll re-send it tomorrow :wink: G'night :hug:

VP - I'm so happy to hear about your mom :yes: Good stuff!

~BrightestStar~ said:

And so endth the month long concert fiesta?
Nice to end it off with a Canadian touch. :up:

Awww, so the cold finally caught you, eh? :( :hug:
Well I hope you feel better soon. It seems everyone has been getting sick lately.

NZ :drool :
Let's all go to NZ.
She's going to have an awesome time. :heart :

But darn, I guess that means I can't pick her brain about microlending/Grameen bank. I know she's done a bunch of research and work on that sort of stuff...

How's all the moving stuff going?

Thanks. :hug: At least it's not that stomach flu that's going around, that sounds brutal. :yikes:

Yes, I'm sure she'll have an awesome time! :shifty: :wink:

The moving thing...between school Friday and then the concert Saturday, and being sick, I haven't really been helping a great deal lately. :reject: I have a school meeting Thurs, and so I need to do work tomorrow and Wed...hopefully this weekend I'll be able to help lots.

VintagePunk said:

Wonderful news VP:hug: I am sure you will sleep easier tonight.

Good night Drea :hug: plesant:adam: dreams:heart:

Back
Top Bottom