PGP.....Just a bunch of girls looking for a......Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

And then several weeks later, you had the same issue with Dis. :lmao:

and Dis (and I believe you) wandering into the wrong threads and wondering where everyone went!

"who turned out the lights???"

:lmao:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm okay, Ruff. It's been a difficult few days, but I'll be all right. Hopefully tonight will be good.

closure always helps, but I'm sure it's very sad for you. i'll be thinking about you.

I think Tommy is SO cute. :love: :reject:

55977059.jpg

55976919.jpg

:drool:

Drea said:

Now the chatting online whenever my sim's at home and awake sounds like me... but Johnny Depp? My dormmates are going to lynch me! :laugh: Pardon me while I continue giggling at the irony of the only non "Depp :drool:" girl in the house chatting with him :wink:

Your dormmates? I'd be more worried about the real life Sarah. :yikes: She's very possessive about Mr. Depp. :yikes:

Btw, I'm no longer allowed to say his g/f's name aloud. From now on, in this house, we have to refer to her as The French Wench. :shifty:

Drea said:

Now the chatting online whenever my sim's at home and awake sounds like me... but Johnny Depp? My dormmates are going to lynch me! :laugh: Pardon me while I continue giggling at the irony of the only non "Depp :drool:" girl in the house chatting with him :wink:

I know, I found that rather humorous too :lol:

Thora :heart: :hug: :hug:

ruffian said:

and Dis (and I believe you) wandering into the wrong threads and wondering where everyone went!

"who turned out the lights???"

:lmao:
OMG!!!! And the next day, I went and found some unintelligable posts - just random letters, really - that she'd made in some Pleban clothing thread while trying to find us!! :lmao: :lmao:

sami0201 said:
I think Tommy is SO cute. :love: :reject:

55977059.jpg

55976919.jpg

:drool:

oh, i'm totally hot for him.

but i can't see the pictures, ya big tease!

ok girls, i gotta rinse my hair out (yeah, i know, but the showercap could only stay on so long) in time for Rockstar!

ruffian said:

oh, i'm totally hot for him.

but i can't see the pictures, ya big tease!

ok girls, i gotta rinse my hair out (yeah, i know, but the showercap could only stay on so long) in time for Rockstar!

Really? I can. :hmm:

OMG someone else who likes him in that way?! :combust: Something about him... :drool:

Bye Ruff! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Bye Ruff and Wild :hug: :hug:

VP it WAS Wednesday last week but it will be Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from now on out I believe

Really? I thought it was just Tuesday and Wednesday every week. Was it on this past Sunday? :ohmy:

Oh well. The more times it's on the better. :drool:

Bye VP! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom