PGP- It's A Wild Zoo in Vegas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PHEW - called fanfire and they gave me my new code over the phone. I can't believe this - I was just thinking it'll be nice not to think about concerts and travel and arrangements for a little while. :rolleyes:

Yeah the presale generator is broken right now. :rolleyes: Go figure.
Good you got your code anyway, good luck with the presale!

:reject: I decided that I'm not gonna make travel arrangements until next year. I don't have the money right now nor the credit card.

GG, that's good that you're being financially responsible about this. *pats on the back in a motherly way* I sometimes wonder how people do all the dates they do. I think I'll just do the two this time 'round.

But man, it was sooooooo fun meeting everyone. LA GA line was the best, despite all the security / numbering crap that happened.

Daz - I was just going to go through all my pics (250 from Dallas, 200 from phx and 500 from this weekend) and post stories and pics and stuff but now I"m freaking out about presale for tomorrow. AND I need to find the presale date for Anaheim - I just saw the Tuesday thing and FROKE out.

"Meeting" (seeing up close in person) B was very surreal and cool and nerve-wracking and zen all at the same time. He didn't talk to me nor did he sign my cassette sleeve but he did pat my hand twice, whatever that's worth.

Can't wait to hear stories and see pics :hyper: I'm guessing the sign didn't work out :sad:

Bono hand touch :drool::drool:

Daz - I was just going to go through all my pics (250 from Dallas, 200 from phx and 500 from this weekend) and post stories and pics and stuff but now I"m freaking out about presale for tomorrow. AND I need to find the presale date for Anaheim - I just saw the Tuesday thing and FROKE out.

yeah-- i just saw you freaking out, and rightly so!!!

well when the pre-sale (***GOOD LUCK*** ) stuff in finished! :D:hug:

"Meeting" (seeing up close in person) B was very surreal and cool and nerve-wracking and zen all at the same time. He didn't talk to me nor did he sign my cassette sleeve but he did pat my hand twice, whatever that's worth.

:giggle:

yeah I had a whole jumble of emotions, too, every time I got closer & closer to him in all the various NYC goings ons - concerts and other events they/he was in town for!

GG, that's good that you're being financially responsible about this. *pats on the back in a motherly way* I sometimes wonder how people do all the dates they do. I think I'll just do the two this time 'round.

But man, it was sooooooo fun meeting everyone. LA GA line was the best, despite all the security / numbering crap that happened.

:giggle: Yes mom.

Well I figure I can't spend what I don't have. It's not the brightest idea U2 decided to put their tickets on sale so soon after the recent legs. I assume it's even worse for you guys as the NA leg isn't even finished!
I have paid off my mom for the tickets I bought for next tour, and of course as soon as I get the Brussels tickets and get the green light on the Frankfurt ones I'll get the money I paid for those back into my account but that still means I don't have it right now. And I really badly had to get a pair of winter shoes, but I came 30 euros short so my mom offered to pay. :reject: So I have to pay her back once again.

I will have to save for the Euro tour. I'm afraid I'm not going to make it to NA the next leg either, it's all gone on sale so soon and it's too close for me to make enough money for both tours I think.

Sounds like it was a lot of fun in LA! :hug: Glad so! I hope the international Interference meeting at Frankfurt next year will be as much fun. :D

This stinks. The website says my code has been used. The woman on the phone at fanfire says my code is new. I said it looks identical to the old one. She says my old one was 2UA..... (which I seem to recall is correct, the A meant Horizon group) and this one is 2U2A.....

Can anyone tell me if their presale code starts like this? I just have a funny feeling tomorrow morning it's not going to work.

:wave::wave::wave:

hey HI ANJ! :hug:how are you?

Hey Dazz :wave: Fine thanks and hope you are ok too :hug:

I am trying to watch the Rosebowl on Youtube but it is streaming like 1meg a week :sad: So bitchin slow:angry: I am only up to Magnificent :sad:

I hope they leave it on for a few days, don't know wtf is wrong with my connectivity these days? :huh:

Okay, that makes me feel better. Thank you so much! *crosses fingers and toes*

It's because they couldn't just change the numbers, it would increase the chance of two identical codes. The old ones were U2-corresponding group ABC(now D too)-code... so they added a 2 in front, as for 2nd code. You'll be fine. :)

Hey Dazz :wave: Fine thanks and hope you are ok too :hug:

I am trying to watch the Rosebowl on Youtube but it is streaming like 1meg a week :sad: So bitchin slow:angry: I am only up to Magnificent :sad:

I hope they leave it on for a few days, don't know wtf is wrong with my connectivity these days? :huh:

hubby said he heard about this prob last night - he downloaded the LATEST version of Flash and it worked fine.

I've got constant butterflies in my stomache for tomorrow's presales :crack:
I'm afraid I'm gonna mess up and this .com .ca thing is freaking me out cuz it'll only let me create an account on ticketmaster.ca

Pre-sale jitters are totally normal and we've all had/have them. Just know it'll all be over in a few short minutes tomorrow morning. :zen:

:shifty:

:gah: :panic: :gah: :panic:

:yawn: Bedtime for me, gotta get used to the winter time again. G'nite ladies! :hug:

night, GG. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom