PGP -Is It JULY yet????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP, as a hockey fan I think your story is really cool. I'm glad for you :D
I hope your mom gets settled soon and the home doesn't have anymore screwups.

Thanks. :)

I'm not even a hockey fan. :reject:

Do you have any ibuprofen? That helps with muscle strains. Hope it's feeling better soon.

Really off to go wrap now. When I started before, I ended up tidying my kitchen instead. I hate wrapping. lol

Will check back in later.

Dazzled, if you're not here later, and if I don't see you around tomorrow, have a very merry Christmas. :hug: :heart:

Thanks. :)

I'm not even a hockey fan. :reject:

Do you have any ibuprofen? That helps with muscle strains. Hope it's feeling better soon.

Really off to go wrap now. When I started before, I ended up tidying my kitchen instead. I hate wrapping. lol

Will check back in later.

Dazzled, if you're not here later, and if I don't see you around tomorrow, have a very merry Christmas. :hug: :heart:

Yep I took one already. Hope it helps. Thanks VP :hug:

Have fun wrapping. :wave:

thanks VP! :hug:

will be leaving soon AND NOT over spending on the Net cafe tonight! :| :lol:

LUckily I FOUND $40 THIS morning i'd forgotten about'!!! :hyper:

:hmm: coiuld bepart of the Tricepts...unless there's a muscle deeper in .I forget!

I had to look at and color in muscles etc for a Coloring Anatomy book for Art Anatomy years ago!

thanks VP! :hug:

will be leaving soon AND NOT over spending on the Net cafe tonight! :| :lol:

LUckily I FOUND $40 THIS morning i'd forgotten about'!!! :hyper:

:hmm: coiuld bepart of the Tricepts...unless there's a muscle deeper in .I forget!

I had to look at and color in muscles etc for a Coloring Anatomy book for Art Anatomy years ago!

Colouring anatomy sounds more fun then regular studying :lol:

Someone might have to open my gifts on Christmas for me or I'll be doing it one handed :wink:

Colouring anatomy sounds more fun then regular studying :lol:

Someone might have to open my gifts on Christmas for me or I'll be doing it one handed :wink:

First you should have a dream tonight of B kissing you where it hurts make it alllll better! :D :wink:

I think coloring the book is far better than dissecting!!! :yikes:

You be careful And take care of yourself, "K?!! :hug:

First you should have a dream tonight of B kissing you where it hurts make it alllll better! :D :wink:

I think coloring the book is far better than dissecting!!! :yikes:

You be careful And take care of yourself, "K?!! :hug:

Ooooh that would make it feel much better :wink: Maybe I should hurt myself in some other places too :lol:

Thanks Daz, I'll be careful :hug:

Back
Top Bottom