PGP: in The NorthEast USA: it's GETTING HOT for our U2 boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always good to have extra money for emergencies. I'm already saving for the next leg :lol:

LOL yeah, well I'm unemployed and get money from school, but I had to buy a new mattress mine was way over due, and I still got to get new blankets and pillow cases and what not before Phoenix. That takes a lot out and I paid some bills for my Dad cause he was stressing out cause he didn't have the money and I did so I paid the bills for him.

Hey Thora :wave:

Yeah, I got a bunch of crazy looks from my fam/friends when I went to Vegas to meet Redkat, Carlos, the BAWs, a bunch of people to see U2 coverband.

Best bunch of people EVER!!
Had so, so much fun.

Bye Zooey and Flower :wave:

Thora, sometimes you make the best friends online. I have this friend that lives in Denmark and we met online years ago and she actually came to visit me for two weeks about a year ago. We are still the best of friends.

That's true in fact my friend that is coming with me to the show in Phoenix we met online a few years ago and are the bestest ( yeah I know that is not a word LOL) of buds! In fact we're talking about getting an aprtment together after the end of the year. and she has been one of the only friends always there for me.

I shell be back! :wave:

That's true in fact my friend that is coming with me to the show in Phoenix we met online a few years ago and are the bestest ( yeah I know that is not a word LOL) of buds! In fact we're talking about getting an aprtment together after the end of the year. and she has been one of the only friends always there for me.

I shell be back! :wave:

That's cool. The internet just makes it easier to meet more people that have the same interests as you.

Hey Thora :wave:

Yeah, I got a bunch of crazy looks from my fam/friends when I went to Vegas to meet Redkat, Carlos, the BAWs, a bunch of people to see U2 coverband.

Best bunch of people EVER!!
Had so, so much fun.

:hi5: They just don't understand. :D

Bye Zooey and Flower :wave:

Thora, sometimes you make the best friends online. I have this friend that lives in Denmark and we met online years ago and she actually came to visit me for two weeks about a year ago. We are still the best of friends.

That's definitely true. A lot of my really great friends I met originally online. I have one friend that I met online 11 years ago, and we've still never met. One of these days we hope to! :D

That's definitely true. A lot of my really great friends I met originally online. I have one friend that I met online 11 years ago, and we've still never met. One of these days we hope to! :D

Wow that's a long time! I hope you guys get to meet someday. That would be so cool after all that time to finally hang out face to face.

I guess to some people its still weird that you can make such great friends online. But to me it doesn't really matter. You can still maintain a friendship with someone even if you don't see them everyday.

Wow that's a long time! I hope you guys get to meet someday. That would be so cool after all that time to finally hang out face to face.

I guess to some people its still weird that you can make such great friends online. But to me it doesn't really matter. You can still maintain a friendship with someone even if you don't see them everyday.

Hopefully so! We used to write letters, so I have tons of those, and of course emails, etc. It's funny - she just lives in Cali, so it really shouldn't have been such a big deal to get down there, but we'll see. :)

We're in!!!!!! Mad dash, almost lost my shoe, but I survived!!!!! Outer rail, adam's side, perfect view!!!!!!! Aaaahhhh!!!!

Hooray!! So excited for you guys! :hyper:

Hopefully so! We used to write letters, so I have tons of those, and of course emails, etc. It's funny - she just lives in Cali, so it really shouldn't have been such a big deal to get down there, but we'll see. :)

Oh really? Do you live close to there

And, I just found out someone taped the two Toronto shows and is now uploading - yay!!!! :happy:

Is it gonna be on youtube
I`d love to see the Toronto 1 videos

Is it gonna be on youtube
I`d love to see the Toronto 1 videos

This is an audio recording. But if you go on You Tube and search for U2 Toronto, I'm sure that most if not all songs from both shows are up there.

In the next week or so, I'm going to go through them, download the best, and then burn them to a dvd. :drool: It's quite easy to do, if you want to know how to do it just let me know.

It's possible that at some point a dvd of the complete show may surface, but those are more rare than audio recordings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom