PGP-Hoping For Some BOOMCHA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pretty well... getting here earlier than I have been in the past 2 months makes me happy:D

And I had a very nice afternoon/eve w my sister . She's doing good. I'l post more on that later after i catch up!

how's by you?:hug:

So glad to hear she's doing well. :up:

I'm okay. Just getting over a bit of a stomach bug. I think I'm gonna watch Braveheart later :love:

glad you're finally getting over that! such yucky physical feelings. Nausea/queasiness is something i don't tolerate very well, tho better than when i was younger. There is pain I tolerate better than that stuff!

Movie @home time!:hyper:

HI ZU!:hug::hug:

I'll be around -- maybe even late tonight again - have to check the schedule.

Hi Drea!:hug: *wavesacrochethokinherdirection* :D

Yeah nausea is the worst. I had to call into work and they were pissed :angry:
It's like they'd rather have employees puking all over the food we serve to customers :lol: Sorry for being kinda gross.

oh that's alright...... :hug:'

That's really a STUPID & shortsighted approach on THEIR part! :tsk::angry:

ETA I remember you talking about calling sick and how crabby they were!

Such great news about your sister, and congrats on the weight loss, and working out! :)

Sorry, I was just making dinner and taking SOS-type calls from my mom. She can't get her tv to work. :huh:

thanks!:hug:S

Did you solve the TV problem?
Since -if i got it right- still more unhappy than not there THEN something like TV she can escape onto.

Sorry Dazzled, we'll catch up Friday, then. :hug:

aaaaaww that's OK!
I hada great time Mon & tues; it can't be like that all the time- except maybe during the actual tour!:hyper::love::wink:

I'll beHERE till 7:30 PM again tonight! :hyper::heart:

Same :lol:

I seem to recall and little conversation we had a few weeks ago about it not feeling like winter at all and then you said I probably jinxed it :shifty:
Sorry :reject:

So it was you, then. :angry:

:wink:

Kirsten & VP :drool:

Bono could warm me up too :shifty:

OMG the thought that he might be in so near me on Sunday :combust:

Alas i can imagine a few not understanding the concept of RED and moaning :tsk: :sad:. I will have to bite my lip or i'll start a riot :lol:

It would be so cool if he were there! They Grammys are Sunday too, and no one seems to know if any members of U2 are appearing.

thanks!:hug:S

Did you solve the TV problem?
Since -if i got it right- still more unhappy than not there THEN something like TV she can escape onto.

Dazzled! :hug: I'm not sure if she ever got it working or not. Or, if she just forgets how to work it.

She's not much of a tv watcher, anyway, so that's not really much of an escape for her. I kind of wish she were, though.

It's cold here too. :grumpy:

It's her fault! *points at Kristen*

Yes it was me :evil:

You can punch me in the arm in July if you want :wink:

I'm totally saving a snowball to throw at you! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom