PGP-Hoping For Some BOOMCHA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oops - sorry GG - I"m sure they're willing to share. :wink:

VP - don't know how I missed your pics in the last thread - VERY nice!!!

Jess - what happened with your brother

DG - Friday night is coming up, hopefully you'll make better tips then :hug:

Daz- great news about your sister and your weight loss

Thanks! I *think* I've posted the ones of our Larry meeting for you, before? He was looking FINE that day. :combust: He didn't have that greasy crap in his hair that he was prone to using that tour.

It's so cold here, again. :sad:

Those are the ones with him in the white button down collared shirt right? I think I have those in my pb :shifty:

Those are the ones with him in the white button down collared shirt right? I think I have those in my pb :shifty:

Yup, those are the ones! :lol:

Very nice. I'm so jealous! I have absolutely no idea how I'd react if I saw Edge or Larry up close. I think I'd just be a wreck. That's not to say I wouldn't mind the opportunity... Maybe Anaheim 1 *crosses fingers*

Very nice. I'm so jealous! I have absolutely no idea how I'd react if I saw Edge or Larry up close. I think I'd just be a wreck. That's not to say I wouldn't mind the opportunity... Maybe Anaheim 1 *crosses fingers*

Hint - if possible, go to Anaheim a few days early, and hang out when they're rehearsing.

I didn't post any of Edge from that night. This one, someone from here recognized that he was signing my print, and sent me this picture. Whoever took it must have cropped me out. But that's my hand! :lol:

Edge2.jpg

I took this one:
DSC00498.jpg

Here's one with Sarah and Drea in the background. :cute:

DSC00496.jpg

^ TRUE!!!!

Ah, I didn't think to get their early for rehearsals - I wonder if it's worth leaving Disneyland early to try to catch a rehearsal. :hmm: That is IF my friend is able to get out there a day early.

Awesome pics! Edge looks so impressed! :love: Drea, that was so awesome of you to lend VP and Sarah your batteries. :heart:

I just realized something: when I fly in to Toronto on July 1st, there will be fireworks for Canada Day. And when we fly to Chicago on the 4th, there will be fireworks too. We'll be greeted to each city with fireworks. :lol:

^ TRUE!!!!

Ah, I didn't think to get their early for rehearsals - I wonder if it's worth leaving Disneyland early to try to catch a rehearsal. :hmm: That is IF my friend is able to get out there a day early.

I'd just stay at Disney. :lol: :reject:

Will you guys be lining up for the 6th?

Awesome pics! Edge looks so impressed! :love: Drea, that was so awesome of you to lend VP and Sarah your batteries. :heart:

I just realized something: when I fly in to Toronto on July 1st, there will be fireworks for Canada Day. And when we fly to Chicago on the 4th, there will be fireworks too. We'll be greeted to each city with fireworks. :lol:

Wow, that's cool! :ohmy: I guess I'll miss them on the 4th, though.

I'd just stay at Disney. :lol: :reject:

Will you guys be lining up for the 6th?

I think we'll just line up for the 7th. I don't think my friend will do two days of being in line and if we go to Disneyland the day before, we'll be tired out. AND I'm thinking the line situation will be a little more hectic the first night than the 2nd, what with it being the first night of the leg.

Are you coming into Toronto on the 1st?

At this point, I'm really not sure, but if you're going to be there then, that's what I'll aim for. :up: Do you know when Wild and Jem are getting in?

Of course, besides the usual things that might keep me from going early, it also depends if I can afford to stay for an extra day or not.

At this point, I'm really not sure, but if you're going to be there then, that's what I'll aim for. :up: Do you know when Wild and Jem are getting in?

Of course, besides the usual things that might keep me from going early, it also depends if I can afford to stay for an extra day or not.

They'll be arriving on the 1st too. :hyper:
My mom and I were budgeting the trip out yesterday. Since shed rather overbudget than underbudget, she's thinking I should look at having around $100 a day minimum to spend. Which means this trip is going to be more expensive than I thought, and no other shows. :sigh:

The TO venues are close to lots of fast food. In Sept, I think I had a Timmy's breakfast sandwich, and then later in the day, a slice of pizza. Total food expenditure for the day, approx. 5 bucks. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom