PGP - Hitching a ride With Dallas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds like you've got a busy couple of days ahead of ya.

I do know what you mean about it being over too soon. I only had one show this leg and it came and went in the blink of an eye. I'm really looking forward to the next batch of NA dates :D

Are you bringing your sign to the next show :hmm:

Yes - I'll still bring it to Phx and LA (I have seats for Vegas so I can hang with Wild and Thora that day :wink: ).

I gotta go grade some papers and take my son to soccer practice. I'll probably be on later tonight while grading too. :wave:

I went to a local pub to grab dinner for my mom and I. One stoli vanilla and diet turned into 3 vi am a horrible daughter LOL. But damn I needed a drink. And yay there's wifi here. Oh this took me like 10 minutes to type so it wouldn't look all drunk posty. :reject:

I never showed up in the thread last night - I went to bed at 8:30pm. Felt goooooooood. I woke up at 6:30am and felt like I could have slept another hour or so still.

Grades are almost done :crack: I didn't include the last 3 assignments - just didn't have time to grade them. (Of course I have the time to check the tour threads 3 times a day :shifty: )

Hi GG :wave:
I'm good. Just figuring out some school stuff. I'm switching majors again :wink:

U okay? I see a lot of these :panic:

:reject: Sorry I never replied, I had to catch the train or I'd miss the train to Amsterdam. Wouldn't want to be late on my first babysitting eve!
What major are you doing/planning to do?

I'm great, and I'm just using :panic: a lot because I love watching the little dude dance. :lol: It amuses me to no end. /easilyamused

:reject: Sorry I never replied, I had to catch the train or I'd miss the train to Amsterdam. Wouldn't want to be late on my first babysitting eve!
What major are you doing/planning to do?

I'm great, and I'm just using :panic: a lot because I love watching the little dude dance. :lol: It amuses me to no end. /easilyamused

No worries :hug: I just thought something was wrong cuz that's the panic dude haha.

How's babysitting going?

I'm switching back to history. I majored in that in my first year and I wanna go back to it. I'm in political science right now.

Can understand that. :D

Pretty well. :giggle: Daddy just called to ask if everything's allright, well the boy's been quiet ever since me and his mother put him to sleep so no complaints here! He's really nice to look after, easily amused, eats his food nicely, he's really really great.

Ah history, nice subject. Why did you make the switch in the first place?

He sounds like the perfect kid :wink:

Yeah I've always been a history geek. I have a fascination with the Tudors :D
I switched to political science because I wanted a job with an NGO for international aid but I've come to realize I want to do history more. I'm a World Vision volunteer right now and I figure I can still do the humanitarian thing but just as a volunteer and then I can have my career with history.

Hey ladies. :wave: Just catching up a bit.

I wasn't drawn in to the Muse camp by their show. I didn't really like them going into the show and they didn't really change my opinion of them with the live act. I just thought they were too bombastic / overdramatic and a little whiney. But I know lots of ppl (Mr.Z included) loved them and were very very happy to have them open.

I'm actually starting to think that BEP might be sort of fun. I can see myself bopping along to one or two of their songs. :reject:

THANK YOU! I seriously do not get all the hype about Muse. I've tried listening to them, and...meh. Some of their songs reminded me of Queen (the dramatic, bombastic thing you mentioned), but Queen did it much better.

And, as I said in one of the tour threads, I also think that BEP would be fun to see. I don't know hardly any of their material, and I'm not big on rap/hip-hop (there is the odd song here and there from the genre I like. I think if you completely close yourself off to any genre, you're doing yourself a big disservice, there's bound to be the odd gem here and there if you'd give it a chance), but that it would be cool to see musicians from a genre I wouldn't normally go to see on my own. At least it'd be something different and not just a bland rock act I have to endure to get to the band I really want to see.

Hi ladies. :hug:

I've had a rough few days. This week, my mom fell ill with bronchitis. Her emphysema, asthma, and the cold weather have made it worse. She's been literally struggling to breathe. She's hardly been able to go downstairs because the stairs are so hard on her. I've been doing everything. On Wednesday, I called out of work because I didn't want to leave her. Tonight I was able to get my shift covered by a friend who rearranged her day off to help my mom and I out. I'm so grateful.

So sorry to hear this, I really hope she's feeling better soon. :( :hug:

Hey ladies!

I have a new original piece of artwork hanging on the door of my office :wink:

:ohmy:

:shifty::shifty:

:heart::D

Oh, and Kristen, I wasn't gloating about the weather - I actually hate the heat. We desert rats always say "It gets better at Halloween - If we can only make it to Halloween" Last week we had some really nice cool weather but I knew it was too good to last. Hoping for a cool front next Tuesday in the GA line in Phoenix :barf:

OH wow you got 2 more shows, then! You are gong to LV aren't you?

Ii will pray for :hmm: how does 70 - 75F sound for Phoenix, then?

Back
Top Bottom