PGP - Getting ready for Macphisto's Lair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:
Dazz, the thing is, after I graduate, I am thinking of moving to New York to work, and I am looking at employment prospects.

OK......

well, certion sections of the economy are still booming!

Depends I suppose on what areas of interest and skills you are aquiring/have aquired.

You might want to start with going on line and looking up through the Dept of Labor
A] what jobs are steady [at least] and rising....

then see if [pretty sure they have to have stats for regional, maybe even Big City aspects/stats

THEN BD.........

EVEN THOUGh most jobs AREn't gotton through the paPERS ANY MORE vs...oN-LINE,, wORD-OF-MOUTH, 6 DEGREES OF SEPARATION :LOL: OR LESS, PROMOTING FROMM WITH IN THE COMPANY ETC............

GET Look at in your univ/college library for the NY Times esp SUNDAY sec...........look at SPECIAL Interest monthly, weekly, daily newspapers,, magazines, AND ON-line SITES!

It's terribly high rents in much of Manhattan

you might be squeezed in with a few roomies...
you might hacve to live in the outer burroughs..which have alot of deccent to very nice areas........ again unlessxd you luck out.......you might still end up with roommates.........

put you e-mail now............. i can then open a second window and type it into my EM acct and then email you

BUT I'm noew ON exttended TIMEmaYBE CUT OFF

WAIT HERE'S mY E-M again

write it down quick tell me .......then emnme

so i can clear it off

Last edited:
Just wanted to drop by to say night. I can't believe we're still on the same thread. :tsk:

Anyway night everyone. I have to get up for work tommorow and need an early night.

DG if your still about, well done on the $80 tips. :up:

Night girls/guys :hug::wave:

x

Hey Wild :hug:

I'm so tired it's unbelievable. But I have tomorrow off.

My brother's wedding was today. I sang like crap :|

This time last year i was standing on the front row of the elipse with Ruff & Jem in Toronto :love: :hyper:

Discotheque, Fast Cars :faint:

Bono that night :combust: :faint:

2005_0922Recent0300.jpg

I have to go. There's some death metal or the likes on the TV and I have to turn it off before anyone is awakened by it. :huh:

It's time for me to head off to bed anyway.

Night :hug:

btw, love that pic of Edge :drool:

Yesterday was actually the anniversary of our meeting Wild *g* I met you guys just before you got into the taxi after the Fri night show :giggle: And then cruised by on the Sat morning before my train left for Chatham :wink: Good thing Union Station's attached to the ACC :lol:

Back
Top Bottom