PGP- Don't Stop Til We Get Enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
I yell at the TV a lot. :reject: My roomie gets a kick out of me constantly yelling at things. At least I can make her laugh. :laugh:

I'm sure you've seen this, but that Tim Horton's commercial about steeped tea?! OMG - it drives me :censored: nuts! :angry: I have to change the channel every time it comes on. It's so awful.

What is this commercial busines??:eyebrow: Is it as bad as the "Head-on, apply directly to the forehead" X 1000 commerical?:rant: That thing makes me want to shoot myself in the face. :lol:

U2isthebest said:

What is this commercial busines??:eyebrow: Is it as bad as the "Head-on, apply directly to the forehead" X 1000 commerical?:rant: That thing makes me want to shoot myself in the face. :lol:

It's a Canadian commercial - VP and I live in Canada. I've heard of the Head-On commercials, but have never seen them, so I can't compare. Either way, it's pretty bad.

ThoraSEB said:

It's a Canadian commercial - VP and I live in Canada. I've heard of the Head-On commercials, but have never seen them, so I can't compare. Either way, it's pretty bad.

YOu mean the one where the woman goes around calling everything "steeped?" :angry:

We get the head-on commercial here. :lol:

Fugee's Killing Me Softly :drool: Shouldn't be number 2, though...

ThoraSEB said:

Ahh-ok! We have Tim Horton's here, and there's a lot of commercials, but I've never seen that one. Count yourself blessed if you haven't seen the "Head-on" commercial.:banghead:

VintagePunk said:

YOu mean the one where the woman goes around calling everything "steeped?" :angry:

We get the head-on commercial here. :lol:

Fugee's Killing Me Softly :drool: Shouldn't be number 2, though...

Yup. :angry: I want to kill that commercial! :lol:

VintagePunk said:
I really don't like that cover. I've liked very few of them.

It's Much More Music's Listed: Top 20 Cover Songs.

Ok. That sounds interesting. I love the ones on VH1 that are like the "40 Most Awesomely Bad Dirrrty Songs" :lmao: Yes, that's the real title. They have a lot of those. I get mad at the countdowns in magazines like Rolling Stone that put "The Joshua Tree" down in the 100s after some really crap albums. :mad:

VP is Tim Hortons the donut kinda place? I saw one somewhere not long ago? I meant to tell you i was like is that related to the Canadian one. :lol:

Thora i yell at the TV alot aswell. :lol:

This speech is so long, im sure ive missed people out buy i have no energy left and thers so many people who come in here now i can't keep up. :crack:

VintagePunk said:
Ewwwww, #1 is I Will Always Love You. :yuck: Love the original though, and I hate that the song is now associated with crack 'ho Whitney. :angry:

I like both versions. I heard Whitney's first, and I love it more so just because of her voice. She has major problems, but you can't take away that voice. It's one of the best of all time I believe, or at least it used to be.

VintagePunk said:
Ewwwww, #1 is I Will Always Love You. :yuck: Love the original though, and I hate that the song is now associated with crack 'ho Whitney. :angry:

:lol:

We should write nasty, threatening letters to MMM demanding that they do better research, and suggest that we compile their "best" lists for them. We'd obviously do a better job, and know more about good music than they do. :giggle:

ThoraSEB said:

We should write nasty, threatening letters to MMM demanding that they do better research, and suggest that we compile their "best" lists for them. We'd obviously do a better job, and know more about music than they do. :giggle:

Seriously! I'd like to storm the building and take over their programming. :mad:

Dolly Parton's original was so understated and heartfelt and pretty...Whitney just screeched her way through it. :hate:

VintagePunk said:

Seriously! I'd like to storm the building and take over their programming. :mad:

Dolly Parton's original was so understated and heartfelt and pretty...Whitney just screeched her way through it. :hate:

:lmao:

Just posted the 10000 post speech. :crack: I'm soooo tired. :yawn:

And i bet ive missed people. :lol:

BUt theres alot to remember. :|

Where did Wild go? :grumpy:

bonoishot said:
VP is Tim Hortons the donut kinda place? I saw one somewhere not long ago? I meant to tell you i was like is that related to the Canadian one. :lol:

Yup, that's Canadian! :) You probably wouldn't have seen many, if any in downtown Toronto, but in smaller cities, you can't go two blocks without passing by one. :lol:

Where's the speech? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom