PGP: B's like Houdini, come see how fast he gets out of his pants and into ours...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
:lol: I've been a good girl, productive, and getting work done. :angel:

No, it's not online yet. The computer guy must have left early Friday...or he's ignoring my steady stream of e-mails, now. :angry:
Bri, Tre, Snooky, SG, Russty :hug:

Tre, the describe entrance was mostly for comedic impact. Couldn't have timed your comment better, myself. :wink:

Wasn't he supposed to have done it on thrusday? :slant:

:hug: If I were you I would've smacked him a few time's by now.

1160664_10.jpg

Sorry just one more, cuz I'm in lust with the boy and its making me batty. :wink: :drool: :combust:

Mr. Cat sure knows how to screw with my movie star boyfriends though. He's been saying all day that Heath sounds alot like someone and he can't figure out who it is. He finally just came in snickering and said he knows who it is. :eyebrow: He said that Heath sounds like Lou. It took me a minute to realize he meant Louise, my brothers Kiwi girlfriend. Last year she had this horrible cold chest for a month and she had this really deep voice for a while.

I swear thanks a bloody lot now everytime I hear him on tv or in a film I'm gonna think about Lou and her nasty coughing voice. :lmao:

My puter is actually off as well! It says that its 11:17, but according to Interference its 11:29. :eyebrow: Very strange!

MBS said:

Wasn't he supposed to have done it on thrusday? :slant:

:hug: If I were you I would've smacked him a few time's by now.

I keep finding things wrong with it. :scream: On Friday, I sent in the corrections for the typos you found :heart: and then he fixed that. I was supposed to do one more quick run-through, then tell him to put it live. But during that run-through, I noticed that on the first page where you click to accept, you're also supposed to be able to click to decline, and that will take you to another page, thanking the person for their time, and giving them contact info, should they need it. There was no decline button on the one he put up for me, just a reset button. :sigh: :angry:

So, once he addresses the decline button issue, THEN it'll be a quick run-through, and then it's live. Unless I find anything else. :uhoh:

While we're on the subject of hot Kiwis/Aussies... (I know I've posted these before, but I'm not going on a pic hunt at 2:30 am :lol: )

MartonpublicityGUH.jpg

Karl1e2e4713.jpg

Snooky :hug:

Babydoll said:

see? i was right! and in less than an hour... over 100 replies! ;) :p

Clearly this is your first night in a PGP thread, usually we go faster :giggle: Going through a full thread in a day isn't unusual here :wink:

Drea said:
While we're on the subject of hot Kiwis/Aussies... (I know I've posted these before, but I'm not going on a pic hunt at 2:30 am :lol: )

MartonpublicityGUH.jpg

Karl1e2e4713.jpg

Snooky :hug:

:drool: :combust: I could handle a bit of that.

That really sucks Snooky! :hug: :heart: You know you can call me anytime you get bored. :love:

Sorry I'm behind my damn puter kicked me for some reason. :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom