PGP-Boston is faraway, but so close!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm such a loser--I was stumbling around in the old thread, thinking, "damn, where IS everyone?"

:lol:
I'm in and out--setlisting/two-timing

Last edited:
Awwww bye DG :( :wave: :hug: :hug:

Yep, i have the bootleg of London when he's singing 'it's getting hot in here...so take off all your clothes'!!!! :ohmy: :lmao:

And i'm going rite Bono and since it's the hottest day in London today, why don't ya take yer jacket off then???? :combust: :combust: :combust:

:giggle: silly ruff! :) where you stood in front of Bono when he sang it's hot in here ruff? :ohmy:

Did you guys ever see the pics of Mrs. Edge on stage in TO?

:cute:

070bfcd0.jpg

jessbono1.jpg

to2bad21.jpg

to2bad26.jpg

susanp6 said:
We have drinks at nidnight Bri! :D We call it Hogmanay here and we talk about getting ready for 'the bells'!!!! Have you heard that term from your Scots neighbours? :wink:

Scotland does THE best new year :yes: :love:
I can't say I've heard the phrase before. SOunds fun though. :happy:

DG :(
Stay!!! :hug:
It was good to see you! :heart:
And just in case, Have an *awesome* time at the show! Hug Ruff and ...do unmentionable things to B for me. :D
Night!

VintagePunk said:
We would have been right in front of that top picture. :)

Sarah got some amazing video of it, and we sent it to her. :happy:

I remember that :yes:

I got so jealous of the girls I saw on stage except for her - that was just too perfect, too adorable to be jealous of :cute:

I was glad to find these pics, they caught the moments very well, just couldn't remember if I had shared them here or not

It's such a big thing here Bri!!!! :yes: :happy: it sounds so incredible to me to hear that anyone hasn't heard of it! :ohmy: oh and of course everyone sings the Robert Burns song famous worldwide "Auld Lang Syne"!!! :bow: :bow:

It really IS the best country to be in for new year!!!!! great atmosphere for the big parties!

Yeah, I don't know if you were close enough to see, but when he was looking for her during WOWY, everyone around us, including security, were gesturing wildly toward her. I can imagine the disappointment she must have felt. Then when he came back for her during Bad...wow. :heart: I think everyone in the place was so incredibly happy for her. And from the little I've gotten to know her since then, she's a real sweetie. :) You know she just got married not long ago, right? Did you see the wedding pics that Zoney was showing me in Detroit??

VintagePunk said:
Yeah, I don't know if you were close enough to see, but when he was looking for her during WOWY, everyone around us, including security, were gesturing wildly toward her. I can imagine the disappointment she must have felt. Then when he came back for her during Bad...wow. :heart: I think everyone in the place was so incredibly happy for her. And from the little I've gotten to know her since then, she's a real sweetie. :) You know she just got married not long ago, right? Did you see the wedding pics that Zoney was showing me in Detroit??

:yes: yeah, he was showing them to me, too :heart: very sweet!

susanp6 said:
We have drinks at nidnight Bri! :D We call it Hogmanay here and we talk about getting ready for 'the bells'!!!! Have you heard that term from your Scots neighbours? :wink:

It's traditional in Scotland to have a steak pie, and of course a drink to welcome the new year in plus we really get stuck into some sausage rolls, crisps&whattever grub's goung - oh and shortbread&usually stay up very late with either some LOUD music or maybe watching the new year parties taking place in Glasgow&Edinburgh!!!!! :dance: :rockon:

Scotland does THE best new year :yes: :love:

sounds very fun, su!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane L said:
VP, you got to see Jess on stage? Lucky!!! I am so happy for her, she's one of my favorite people at Interference.

Yes, she was two or three down from us on the rail. The top pic where B is on the left and she is on the right, that was taken from outside the ellipse, right about where we were standing. In fact, the video that we got, Sarah had to stop filming for a sec and zoom out cause we were too close, and the two of them weren't fitting into the frame. :lol:

I'm off to bed soon everyone as i've had a little to drink and it's 3.45 am here :ohmy:

Not quite gone yet Weldy! :wink:

Yep Dazz! :yes: Us Scots go crazy at NY&know how to partay in this country all right!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Wonder what happened to Wild tonight :scratch:

Well i'm def off now AND very much looking forward with huge excitement to the U2 book!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Bye all :wave:

Back
Top Bottom