PGP - Bono's popped his cork and sprayed us ....Happy New Year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:
I'm almost 100% positive both my lower wisdom teeth extraction holes are infected. :| Not cool. I'm going to call and piss off their on-call surgeon tomorrow and demand he fix me. :angry:

But I'm here with you girls and that's all that matters! :heart:

That really sucks!! :( Dental bastards! :mad:

I'm no good at this, but I just wanted to say how amazing this past year has been....between U2, and meeting you girls...I seriously don't know what I would have done without all of you, and I'm so glad I found this place :heart: I'm so happy to be able to call you girls friends :) And may next year be as good as this one was and I hope everyone has a happy, healthy New Year :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Did you know that they don't count Murray as a band member??? It's just the three of them. :huh:

I'm on their mailing list, and it's signed "Alan, Sean and Bob."

Bastards :madspit: Just because Mur replaced Darryl...

Of course if there was justice around here (musically), Darryl would still be with GBS, and Fruvous would be touring and getting the recognition they deserved :sigh: Why did the boys go on hiatus just when geek!rock was becoming cool? :(

*thinks Murray's "Bittersweet" and "Love Set Fire" compare to, and are better than, "Boston and St. Johns", despite how much she loves that song*

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :heart:
8_6_2v1.gif

8_6_201.gif

sami0201 said:
I'm no good at this, but I just wanted to say how amazing this past year has been....between U2, and meeting you girls...I seriously don't know what I would have done without all of you, and I'm so glad I found this place :heart: I'm so happy to be able to call you girls friends :) And may next year be as good as this one was and I hope everyone has a happy, healthy New Year :hug:

Awww, Sami!! :hug: heart: :sniff: Same to you, and all of you! :love:

5b3d0efa.jpg

Great Vacation. Your friend ditched you for some local guy who doesn’t even speak the same language, and now here you are on your own. It’s hot, humid and going back to sit in the tiny hotel room with no air conditioning is not an option. You step out of the back alley bar and nearly collide with him.

“It can’t be that bad.” He says, seeing the frustration written all over your face. His smile cuts through you like a knife through butter and you repress the shiver that travels down your spine. He leans against the wall and eyes you up and down. The way he looks at you, you’d swear he can see right into your heart and soul. You shrug and mumble something noncommittal and he chuckles, smoke drifting lazily from his mouth and nose.

He blows out a steady stream of smoke and then speaks again, his accent makes his words dance in your ears.

“Lose your friend, did you?” He asks, and your heart jumps as you realize he recognizes you. You’ve run into him several times in the past few days, usually at the trendiest night clubs. You can hardly imagine that he noticed you well enough to remember.

“No, I know where she is.” You reply coyly, and he smirks.

“Care for some company?” He asks, dropping his smoke and smashing it against the ground with the toe of his shoe. You lean your back up against the wall and tilt your head playfully to one side as if you have to consider the offer.

“Maybe.” You tell him, your heart skipping wildly in your chest as he leans one shoulder against the wall beside you. He standing so close that his shirt brushes against your arm when he breathes in. He smirks at you again and reaches out to brush a strand of hair out of your face. His hand lingers on your jaw-line and your throat closes up in anticipation, refusing to let you even breathe for fear of breaking the spell.

He leans in close, his lips nearly touching yours, his blue eyes examining your face as if you were a painting in a museum. When his lips finally brush over yours, you can’t help but tremble, your breath finally escaping on a sigh. He smiles before kissing you again, his lips more firm this time, his hand sliding up into your hair. You wrap your arms around his neck and hold on, thinking your knees might not support you much longer.

His tongue slips past your lips to taste yours. Brushing over it and retreating once and then again until you meet his dance with your own. His other hand rests on you waist as he leans in, pressing your back firmly to the wall and mashing his body up against yours. As each kiss deepens, becoming more urgent, you feel him stoop slightly and then straighten, and you are stretched against the wall, nearly lifted off your feet.

You turn your face away slightly, gasping for air, and his hot, wet mouth finds your throat. Teeth scrape at the sensitive skin, and you moan out loud. His hands, unusually large, strong hands you can’t help but notice, slide down to your legs, cupping you under your thighs and finally lifting you off your feet. He guides you to wrap your legs around his waist and pins you to the wall, grinding against you as his mouth finds yours again, and you’ve forgotten completely about your friend. You’ve forgotten where you are, would be surprised if you could even remember your own name right then.

Great vacation.

Bonoflywall.jpg

For you Bono Girls ^ :wink:

Back
Top Bottom