PGP: Apparently Hell Has Not Frozen Over Yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what...wait....U2 had wild times while working on R&H? Really, like what rumors? :shifty:

I think so. What I recall is that they were living in Beverly Hills, kind of having their minds blown by the bona fide rock n roll, Hollywood lifestyle around them--lots of hard drinking, and if I recall from U2 by U2, Edge coming home from studio to find a lot of parties happening at his house that he hadn't known about.

I think so. What I recall is that they were living in Beverly Hills, kind of having their minds blown by the bona fide rock n roll, Hollywood lifestyle around them--lots of hard drinking, and if I recall from U2 by U2, Edge coming home from studio to find a lot of parties happening at his house that he hadn't known about.

Edge approaching his house *sees some cars driving off away from his driveway*
:edge: whaaa......??!!! :ohmy: :angry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNX1knUjZl4

i may not be able to gif like cori...

but I can do a good embed once in awhile ( like remembering I can at the appropriate time :lol: ) :D

Oooo, I don't think I've seen that one before. *savingforlater*

Dazz:
Edge approaching his house *sees some cars driving off away from his driveway*
:edge: whaaa......??!!! :ohmy: :angry:

Exactly. I think that was his roundabout way of expressing how really bad things were at home for him then. I never thought about it before I saw a disgusting comment on another interference thread about how somebody's biggest ambition was to bone Bono's daughters, but I suppose rock star's families must have groupies of their own, too. Everybody wants a piece of it.

but I can do a good embed once in awhile

Oh I did a fabulous one in the EYKIW album thread in regards to Larry and unexpected/expected grumpiness. :lol:

I'll repost it here so no one has to wade through there trying to see it. :wink:

A grumpy Larry?? :ohmy: You don't say! I'd be more surprised if he dressed in drag and did the hula!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etkws_5mexg

I never thought about it before I saw a disgusting comment on another interference thread about how somebody's biggest ambition was to bone Bono's daughters, but I suppose rock star's families must have groupies of their own, too. Everybody wants a piece of it.

I remember once seeing a disgusting fic where Adam was lusting after either JoJo or Eve. I think it was back in the FF.net days. All I know is that I couldn't stomach it. I've read some CRACK in my day (the HP fandom is notorious for bad fics), but that was my limit. :yuck:

,In between the time I saw this post and my own previous post.... i wondered if that time period was part of when he was having personal diffculties.
And your post right above answered that.

DON'T FORGET to TELL me IF the link to the concert worked or it went and embedded it self like it did on my screen.

:wave: hi CK

yes saw that embed earlier :D

--------------------------------------

an that fic ? :| that is rather icky

-----------------------------

how r U doing? :)

have to look at the vid Rhian posted
I love Edge's jacket, glasses and hat there :drool:
and there quickly you see him playing guitar in the black tank top oh yeah! :drool:

and WOW when the vid finished it sometimes has other e vids in a little chessboard fashion I see>>>>>
Swedish Zoo TV Special ??!!? :ohmy: :hyper:

I believe he's mentioned it a bit each year. This is year #3 that he's done WIMS. :heart:

oh, i know ...and good it's carried on to a third year!

Sometimes big hoped for events kind of fizzle, and never get a second chance. ( or maybe not for years )

Good on him & their sponsers and all!

and I've been (when very young but) possibly upper-Middle Class, then a long stretch of middle-Middle Class,then lower-MIddle Class, and now middle-Poor. Let me tell you- $$ money DOES help.......alot...... But
it's not everything and obviously Adam was an example of that.

Yeah financial stress really does add another burden to already existing problems as well as creates ones all its own. (Been there, lived through that. We're still considered "poor" by our income levels. But we've learned to make the best of it and just try not to let it get to us, stress-wise. It's not easy.)

But obviously being in a position of wealth has its problems. There's so much more available in terms of being able to purchase various drugs/booze/etc. And of course the people who cater to you that way. It's taken a lot of very talented people away far too soon. Thank the gods and goddesses that Adam was able to step back before it was too late and get himself the help he needed. :hug:

And I agree. I'm thrilled that this program is doing so well in Ireland. Good for them. :applaud::up:

He was/is lucky indeed!

Very glad to hear that you & family are at least in somewhat better position now? :hug: Sounds like it was worse for a while. :(

I think each income level has it's own pitfalls with addictions.

Yes if you're really well off as you say people can cater to you and you can buy. BUt at least if you hit rock bottom and make it through in being alive you do have alot more opportunities to get serious help.

Middle class you fall into poverty if you're not a functioning alcohalic and get fired etc

If you're poor ...you might end up faster in to criminal activities.

So there are problems at each level.

I just YT'd up i don't know if there was more than one night but I saw onthe checkerboard of options after the vid Rhian posted a Wash DC Zoo tv show

I remmebr VP atleast a few others raved about this opparticular one.... Zooooo Staaaatiooooonmnnn, Bebe!!! :hyper::drool::love:

:D

Our memorial day today.

some church wacko's don't want to take 1 minute of silence becuase its sunday.
Outrageous in my opinion. :angry: as an atheïst maybe its easy talking ...
But still... I can not believe it.

It's pretty fucking moronic, yes. That because of the sunday rest you can't shut yer yap for a second?

Then again there's also the bitching that we must only remember 2nd world war victims. As if other wars didn't claim victims or somehow they aren't as important. Come on, everybody should remember whatever the hell they want. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom