PGP- Angel of Harlem--oh the torture of it all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:

Holy hell, Angel of Harlem tonight?? :hyper: :drool:

6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

Sad_Girl said:

Ooh, the over the shoulder :adam: look! :faint: I got that in TO :combust:

I got a staring right at you look from Adam in Chicago :ohmy:
Picture him heading directly towards you, him looking straight into your eyes and smiling.Putting his hand out to touch you(ok to sign something for you) and then being told to get in the car:mad:

I do think that this tour Edge & Adam have grown on me :shifty:

Edgy for our meeting :heart:

Adam for laughing at Jem, me & Ruff in Toronto & Jem & Me in Chicago :eyebrow:

Last edited:
Ok i watched the directors cuts of One & Discotheque :ohmy:

Also

:scream: I want to be Samantha Morton

note to self ... persuade Larry that Electrical Storm should be remade:yes:

Was it only me that didn't know that the video was filmed on the beach in front of Bono's Eze-der-mer house :reject:

Came home unexpectedly&just wanted to thank you V much for that Bono cap SG!!!! :up: :bow: :combust: :combust:

And hope you have a grwat b/day too :D :heart:

Sorry i missed ya Mucca :heart: :hug:

my mom is going with me Sunday...we have GA and she's not too happy about waiting around all day but I keep telling her once you get inside and you realize holy shit I'm on the floor!! she will be happy about it but I can't get her to go with me on Monday too. My dad refuses to go because he's annoying and stubborn :angry: and none of my friends parents will let them go on a school night (besides, my friends don't like U2 anyway and I'd rather go with a fan) I have really crappy seats for Monday anyway and I was hoping to get GA's at the drop but if I can't find anyone to go with...... :shrug:

Hey, anyone still here?

I should be at church or putting in a little extra time at work, but I'm here instead while downloading video to my new iPod. :shame:

:wink:

Last edited:
Desperate Housewives.

I downloaded U2 videos yesterday. :heart:

You have the video/fifth generation iPod too, right? Isn't the video quality amazing, Wild?

Wow, you can't? :(

Because the US iTunes store has it. Along with the first season of Desperate Housewives and the first four episodes of this season of Desperate Housewives, most of this season of Lost, and some other video.

Hmm ... I don't know how I could get it to you unless I gave you my password to iTunes or set up an account here for you ...

jobob is about to write iTunes and ask why Wild can't see the COBL video on her iPod in the UK when she can in the US, and if there's some way she can arrange for her friend in the UK to buy US iTunes ... :angry:

Jo i can't purchase it her & i can't buy it cos my card is registered in UK .

At least it's better than the other day when i went to download onto my i-pod i could only get 3.....

A couple of days all the ones that are available to you where on UK site except COBL:mad:

Well, it's just not fair, is it? :rant:

Once again, I as an American get everything, and the rest of the world gets kind of screwed.

so you can't try cheating it by setting the country setting at the bottom of iTunes to "USA," even? Naah, Apple's probably way too smart for that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom