PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: I don't know about those new gigs on Fuck Yeah Bono Vox, as I was kind of preoccupied with the 1979 timeline that would've been really helpful a year or two ago..

Haven't had dinner or done work, been watching tv and my favorite character of the show I've been watching got killed off :sad:

But I should get food or go to sleep...or something....

What show/character?

Both food and sleep are good. *loves both of those things*

What show/character?

Both food and sleep are good. *loves both of those things*

Skins UK.
Chris. :sad: He was so adorably messed up and probably the most real-seeming of all of them to me...waaa.

I just had some peanut butter for dinner, fuck it, now I guess since I get to sleep in tomorrow, it's off to watch Control. Bye people :) Gonna go drool over Anton's lovely filming. (and other things)

I'd like to be a little more accurate with the tattoos this time.

Just hit the submit button on my Fulbright application. I'm going to go pass out now.

You looked awesome as Billie-Joe! :up: Loved your tattoos too :D

*has a real Billie-Joe inspired tattoo :shifty: :reject:*

:hug: on submitting the application.

What were those Mardi Gras-like pictures from? Are they recent?

The AB remaster isn't available on any of the Canadian sites at the moment, so I have no clue how much it's going to cost. I may just end up buying it from the US Amazon site and have it shipped to one of my family members. That's usually the cheapest way to do it, but I'll wait to see what the Canadian price is like.

That's what I did last night. The American price was pretty much the same as the Canadian price. There was free shipping available if I got it sent to the border but I wanted to get in on November 1st, so I ordered it with shipping. It was only 8 bucks more.

Now I gotta take a little drive to the border to get it :hyper:

DO you still have them? Get a glass of water and a straw. Block your ears and drink as much water was you can. The sucking (stop it, you dirty birds) will force your diaphragm back to normal.

Or find Mullen, and do the same. :shifty:

They're gone now :shifty:

Just hit the submit button on my Fulbright application. I'm going to go pass out now.

:hug:s for you. How long do you have to wait until you hear something about the application?

Next time U2 graces Boston, I need to plant myself wherever so that I might be able to meet them. I think before that contest, I had 5 posts on here. It bumped up significantly after that.

And I think those Harvard photos, he may have been at the Harvard Club in downtown Boston which is a few blocks from the Four Seasons where they used to stay. I heard in 2009 they broke ranks with the Four Seasons to stay elsewhere.

Next time U2 graces Boston, I need to plant myself wherever so that I might be able to meet them. I think before that contest, I had 5 posts on here. It bumped up significantly after that.

And I think those Harvard photos, he may have been at the Harvard Club in downtown Boston which is a few blocks from the Four Seasons where they used to stay. I heard in 2009 they broke ranks with the Four Seasons to stay elsewhere.

Yes you need to stalk them in Boston :sexywink:

I just listened to the whole interview before I left for work and had a good long laugh :lol:

That's what I did last night. The American price was pretty much the same as the Canadian price. There was free shipping available if I got it sent to the border but I wanted to get in on November 1st, so I ordered it with shipping. It was only 8 bucks more.

Now I gotta take a little drive to the border to get it :hyper:

:hug:s for you. How long do you have to wait until you hear something about the application?

I won't hear anything until December so now I just have to sit back and wait.

Next step is to contact summer Shakespeare companies in California, see if I can set up meetings with their education depts and set up a little road trip this winter.

I'll have to listen to that interview later - I'll look for it on your fb wall.

Zu, I posted and ghosted. I want to see that movie too. Now I just need to find a brainy friend that wants to see it as well.

Next step is to contact summer Shakespeare companies in California, see if I can set up meetings with their education depts and set up a little road trip this winter.

I hope they come back with some good news for you :hug:

That interview is so funny :lol: The other parts are posted in the U2ube thread on here.

Sending good thoughts your way about that! :hug:

6:27 PM here and pitch black :angry:

UGH. :angry: I hate it when it starts to get dark super early. I haven't noticed what time it's pitch black around here, but it's definitely after 7pm. However, that will change soon enough once daylight savings kicks in again. :sigh:

Just looked it up - sunset's at 6:40 here. And DST changes on Nov 6. So at least we have a month more of it being relatively light for some of the evening. :)

Peter Neill - Music Photographer
Bizarre photoshoot for U2 this week. I cant say more at the moment, but its an object they need photographed for the Achtung Baby 25 year anniversary re-release. Thrilled to be asked to do it :)

!!!! :hyper: DRAG? Or trabants shooting? Or recreating Adam's shot? :shifty:

Peter Neill - Music Photographer
Bizarre photoshoot for U2 this week. I cant say more at the moment, but its an object they need photographed for the Achtung Baby 25 year anniversary re-release. Thrilled to be asked to do it :)

!!!! :hyper: DRAG?

As I said in FB, does that mean drag Bono???

That would mean everyone would get a clean shave. Have we seen Edge's bare face since AB?

Yeah drag Bono. Not granny, but the One shoot. Though it's strange if another photographer than Anton would do that. Same with the Adam shot...

Bare faced Edge... wow... I don't think I"ve seen that since!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom